Questions for episode 36

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Engineer Al talks about the 'scent of his cock' in one of his songs, if you could make your dick smell and/or taste of anything, what would it be?

I had a great question come to my mind last week but it was on Friday so didn't post as the recording was done and now I've forgotten it.

So in honour of this, what is the most important thing you have ever forgotten and got into shit for?

Who do you guys think will go down this season, along with Reading and QPR? Out of the 5 or 6 clubs battling to not finish 3rd bottom (Villa, Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland, Newcastle and Norwich), which one do you most want to go down? Any of their players we could be interested in if they go down?

Why can't some of our fringe players get into form at the end of the season like the scum? i.e the likes of Gervinho and Rosicky...

You obviously didn't see Woolwich play against Norwich at the weekend, Rosicky is injured (again) and Gervinho was back to his usual useless self :dempsey:

You obviously didn't see Woolwich play against Norwich at the weekend, Rosicky is injured (again) and Gervinho was back to his usual useless self :dempsey:

Gervinho has been one of there best players recently and Rosicky always seems to turn up at the end of the season. I mean he has more goals then Dembele in the league :/

Hypothetical.

You are a professional footballer, but you're a bit of a clogger, someone like Charlie Adam. You're playing against Spurs, Pullis/ Allardyce / whoever want's you to clobber Bale's Ankle and take him out of the game.
Injuring him could end our season, as a massive Spurs fan, you have a dilemma.

What do you do, what do you do?

Back
Top Bottom