Questions for episode 38

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are great footballers born with natural talent, or is it something that is developed by surroundings and training etc.

Basically Nature or Nurture?

After a typical week of getting my hopes up and having my dreams dashed to bits by a typical Spurs draw vs Wigan (Really?!?! F**king Wigan!), I was feeling pretty gutted. Then my Mrs. dragged me to the store to do a bit of shopping. Of course I didn't want to go, but then on a rack in the back corner I discovered the Holy Grail. There in all it's glory (complete with a ray of light from Heaven) was a brand new 2012-13 Tottenham away jersey for only $17 US and in my size no less (XXL). Over here we only ever find the popular sh*t teams in the big four that all the sheep follow. I nearly sh*t my pants I was so excited. It changed my day completely and I was over the moon the remainder of the day. I didn't care what or how much my Mrs. spent, I was a happy man. Forgive the long-winded lead up...have you ever had a lousy day from a Spurs result and have your day turn around completely by something else? If yes, what was it?

WRONG IN 60 SECONDS: If in a totally cruel Spurs twist of fate Andre was offered the chance to go and manage Madrid for a tonne of money next year, make the case for one of the following to take over:

Jacques Santini, David Pleat, Juande Ramos or Christian Gross

Wrong in 60 seconds: It's not the shirt that matters, it's the players. If the team is not performing well, it's best to sit silently and/or boo them.

Back
Top Bottom