Questions for episode 40

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you all going to celebrate the 40th episode like in the "Nuthin' but a G Thang" video?
QV6ot48.jpg

Who can go through a 40 fastest? Can one of you do it in under 90 seconds, thereby conceivably making for some compelling radio?

Early contender for prick of the week. Pardew.

‘I don’t really care if Woolwich win 4-0 [next weekend], if I’m honest. I’m sure Spurs will, but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves.’

Which prick thinks his own fans would enjoy a 4-0 home defeat???

The last two questions for Engineer Al have all been answered with a short: "No"

Therefore Al have you ever said No to something then wish you said Yes?

Would you rather put a toothpick under your big toe nail and kick a wall
OR
Get hot sauce in your eyes and have to leave it there for 30 seconds.

Question for engineer al;

Al, would you rather see shut eyed trips rocket to the top 5 in the charts or re-release ossies dream with chas and Dave, only to see it fail abysmally and not make the top 100, however it does commemorate spurs beating woolwich 5-0 in the 2014 FA Cup final ?

Similar to the thread on this on the forum...
In the past we've had dodgy lasagne, dodgy west brom goalkeeping and chelsea fluking three wins on the bounce preventing us from reaching the champions league.

Please each describe the 'Spursy-est' end of the season you could possibly imagine on Sunday.

Wrong in 60 seconds: Explain why Chelsea are much more prestigious and glorious club than Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom