Questions for Levy, Poch & Hugo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to a members meeting at WHL this evening and there is a Q&A with Levy, Poch and Hugo from 6pm onwards.

Has anyone got any sensible (I use the term loosely) questions you would like me to ask?

Please keep them clean, as I don't want to get into trouble with you know who.

:levystare:

Could you three please discuss the contention that Cleopatra had the body of a roll top desk and the mind of a duck?

:bow::coys:

In regards to the League cup against Woolwich in which we played a weakened team and lost against our biggest rival, does Poch feel that was perhaps an error in hindsight or has the league been prioritised totally over cup competitions?

What is the latest time scope for Bentaleb, Chadli and Pritchard returning?

Do you see more room for youth players like Onomah, Carter-Vickers, Winks to make an impression this season?

will cover for Kane be prioritised in the Jan transfer window and do we have to sell first to raise the cash for purchases?

Also to Poch & Levy. Did you laugh when small team Chelsea published pictures of their new shinny arsehole like stadium a day or so ago or was it just expected?

I'm sure it wouldn't get answered and I'll get chucked out, but I would love to know what we have actually gained from the so-called 'special relationship' with Real Madrid?

As far I can see, it just means us selling them our best players every few years and cannot see how we benefitted at all.

I really hate Real Madrid and the way they operate and hope that Barcelona fuck them over again this season.

I'm sure it wouldn't get answered and I'll get chucked out, but I would love to know what we have actually gained from the so-called 'special relationship' with Real Madrid?

As far I can see, it just means us selling them our best players every few years and cannot see how we benefitted at all.

I really hate Real Madrid and the way they operate and hope that Barcelona fuck them over again this season.
Potentially you could ask 'A few years ago we heard about a 'special relationship' between ourselves and Real Mardid, what have you learned from this experience and would you go into a potential 'special relationship' with clubs in the future?

Last edited:
Potentially you could ask 'A few years ago we heard about a 'special relationship' between ourselves and Real Mardid, what have you learned from this experience and would you go into a potential 'special relationships' with clubs in the future?

Very well said young man, I wish I had gone to the same grammar school as you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom