questions for s3e12

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of the following people, which one would you most like to put in a fight to the death, bare knuckle, no holds barred cage match with Sandro?

Adrian Durham
David baddiel
Peter Herbert
Jack Wilshire
The owner of Stubhub
Sol Campbell
John Terry

REPOSTED AFTER MY ASHAMEDLY LATE ENTRY LAST WEEK.

You are pulled aside and arrested by a policeman at WHL for using the 'Y' word, you have 3 choices of punishment:
1: 6 Months Imprisonment and all the criminal record shitstorm that comes with it
2. Lifetime banning order from Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
3. Writing a letter of apology to David Baddiel and The Society of Whack Lawyers that is published on the Spurs Official Website

What do you choose?

REPOSTED AFTER MY ASHAMEDLY LATE ENTRY LAST WEEK.

You are pulled aside and arrested by a policeman at WHL for using the 'Y' word, you have 3 choices of punishment:
1: 6 Months Imprisonment and all the criminal record shitstorm that comes with it
2. Lifetime banning order from Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
3. Writing a letter of apology to David Baddiel and The Society of Whack Lawyers that is published on the Spurs Official Website

What do you choose?

Death.

Most comical and extreme punishment for the man arrested on Sunday you can think of? Can be spurs related or not, just nothing that rhymes with grape:klinsmann:

If you could take any two Tottenham players and put them together by combining their footballing abilities and; thus creating one super-footballer, which two would it be and why?

This is a repeat of a previous question from last year, but seeing how we have 7 new faces, I believe it deserves a nod: Which spurs player, old or new, would you want to have your child?

Is there gonna be a W.I.S.S. this week? (blatant acronym post)

If so can the wrong be:

'The FA was wrong to appoint Rio Ferdinand to the Football Association Commission, instead they should appoint David Baddiel'

Shag, Marry, Kill.
John Terry
Sol Campbell
David Baddiel

Favourite flag or banner you've seen on your travels with Spurs?

Back
Top Bottom