questions for s3e17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If they started allowing fighting in football like they do in ice hockey (only a 5 minute penalty), whose ass would you want Sandro to kick first and why?

I've got a mandatory training day for work, that's being held at the scummers' stadium. I've already tried to get out of it and the recession dictates that I need the money, in short, I have to endure that shit hole for a day. Keeping it legal, how do I best show I hate the place without getting arrested?

I'm thinking going for a curry the night before and doing a poo in the trophy room?

I know there have been a few similar questions in the past, but; would you take a poor league position at the end of the season in exchange for winning the the League Cup again?

I've got a mandatory training day for work, that's being held at the scummers' stadium. I've already tried to get out of it and the recession dictates that I need the money, in short, I have to endure that shit hole for a day. Keeping it legal, how do I best show I hate the place without getting arrested?

I'm thinking going for a curry the night before and doing a poo in the trophy room?

I had to do a stadium tour there and done a shit in the press room toilets. Didn't flush.

Proud moment.

Back
Top Bottom