Questions for s3e3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you rather be kicked in the balls daily by a fully fit Gareth Bale or have your faces in the most cringey video on the internet for the rest of time? (Flav, Al and Ricky don't need to answer this one)

:vert:

Would you rather have a tattoo of Judas lifting the Premier League trophy for Woolwich on your back OR buy a season ticket at Woolwich for the next 10 years?

The size of the tattoo is proportionate to the size of your back and if you choose the season ticket option you have to go to every game.

If we win the league this year after finally splashing the cash on some top players, will we have 'bought' the title, just as we accuse Chelsea and city of doing.
If this isn't addressed on the pod I'll be all :disdain: and then I'll remember I can create new threads here so I'll do that. And then we'll discuss and shake hands with pos rep.

I suppose it would depend on how we've financed all these transfers. (Or intend to)

If the money truly is from previous sales and relatively low activity in previous transfer windows then its cool. It's our money.

If big joe has given us a 50 million quid handout then it does jar a bit.

However, you'd imagine that should all these transfers go through we'll have very little need to spend more on improving the squad in the near future. Soldado aside, all the other guys we've bought are early to mod 20s. So will either be at the club for a while or will have high sell on value.
If we keep bale, its almost nailed on he'll leave next summer which is like sitting on a big pile of money that we know we can recoup.

Long story short, we've built to this point within our means and now it feels like we've earnt the right to speculate a fair bit. An we've still not spent as much net as city or chelsea did to win the league and our wage bill is much lower so fuck them.

After T's heel turn aborted yet again, I decided to try and figure out TFC's alignments. Discuss:

Thelonious: chaotic good
Al: chaotic neutral
Flav: lawful neutral
Ricky: true neutral
Spooky: neutral evil
Windy: lawful good
Tehtrunk: lawful evil
ChicagoDan: chaotic evil
Flav's nan: neutral good
5eb6ZSq.jpg

Reminds me of this

Back