Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you rather the table finishes...

Option A:

1. Woolwich
2. Tottenham
3. Man City

or Option B:

1. Man City
2. Woolwich
3. Tottenham

For me it's easily option B but many people tend to be in the "Best for Spurs regardless of them" category. There's no tangible difference between 2nd and 3rd other than a million quid in prize money, and i'd definitely sacrifice that to stop them progressing.

A question I'm sure is on everyone's mind:

What is the minimum Spurs have to accomplish for it to be even partly palatable to have the WW finish top of the table?

Would you rather the table finishes...

Option A:

1. Woolwich
2. Tottenham
3. Man City

or Option B:

1. Man City
2. Woolwich
3. Tottenham

For me it's easily option B but many people tend to be in the "Best for Spurs regardless of them" category. There's no tangible difference between 2nd and 3rd other than a million quid in prize money, and i'd definitely sacrifice that to stop them progressing.
Option c we win the league if we don't then it'll probably be option a or b you can't knock a best ever showing interest Premier league.

Don't give a fuck about the scum as long as we harvest as many points as possible.

Question for Windy: Do we have any up and coming young strikers to call up and who do you think could be signed as a striker during this window?

1. On current form how many Spurs players do you think will be in the England squad for the Euro's?

or

2. Finally we have 4 fullbacks that I'm more than happy to start for Spurs, but if we had a cup final tomorrow who would you start?

Last edited:
A couple of years ago you guys discussed my question about whether the beauty of being a Spurs fan is that real glory is always just slightly out of reach. There is something almost romantic about how either fate or our own failings conspire to screw us over in ever more original ways. (see Leicester having a freak season the one year we get it together to be title winning material.)

As we start to come to the real prospect of actually winning the league this year, I find there's a small part of myself that, once the celebrations are over, will feel a bit empty inside. So my question is - could winning the league actually fundamentally change what it means to be a Spurs fan, and are you guys prepared for that?

If and it's a big if what fixture would you like to see spurs nail the title

Last 4 fixtures are
23.04 home West Brom
30.04 away Chelsea
07.05 home Southampton
15.04 away Newcastle

Home Southampton for me. I'd hate to win it 300 miles up the road in Newcastle, would much rather seal the deal at home in front of the fans. Plus the Soton fans can stick around to watch Poch lift the trophy...

Chelsea away would be funny though, and would give us a party game back at the Lane...

Back
Top Bottom