Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretending to disassociate taking the knee and the BLM organisation is disingenuous and an outright lie, no matter how much you try to spin it. Now you want to move the goal posts and say it’s simply about some vague message about inequality. Do me a fucking favour.

Players began taking the knee in June 2020 specifically in response to BLM and literally wore Black Lives Matter on their shirts all season. The PL still shows BLM on their screen to this day, and every stadium has had BLM banners. Now moving the goalposts, booing this political act is your big “gotcha” moment. “It has nothing to do with BLM!!” Doesn’t fucking wash with me. Your hand wringing attempts to look virtuous are pathetic at best. By your own admission you refuse to take the knee, which in the eyes of BLM, makes YOU a racist and just as culpable as someone that doesn’t agree with their twisted ideology.

If players want to support the violent far left wing political group BLM fair enough. That’s them inacting their right to free speech. Guess what, fans (who spend large amounts of their income to fund these players lifestyles) can also have their right to free speech to disagree with this horrid group.

the fans do not want to bow down to your sanctimonious woke bullshit. Is Zaha a racist? Is Les Ferdinand a racist? You couldn’t give a shit about actual racism and your only motive is to create further division.

Again, your attempts to move the goalposts and pretend this isn’t an overtly political statement is an insult to everyone’s intelligence

These silly cunts would probably goosestep and heil Hitler if Gareth Southgate told them it was to support children in need

Pretending to disassociate taking the knee and the BLM organisation is disingenuous and an outright lie, no matter how much you try to spin it. Now you want to move the goal posts and say it’s simply about some vague message about inequality. Do me a fucking favour.

Players began taking the knee in June 2020 specifically in response to BLM and literally wore Black Lives Matter on their shirts all season. The PL still shows BLM on their screen to this day, and every stadium has had BLM banners. Now moving the goalposts, booing this political act is your big “gotcha” moment. “It has nothing to do with BLM!!” Doesn’t fucking wash with me. Your hand wringing attempts to look virtuous are pathetic at best. By your own admission you refuse to take the knee, which in the eyes of BLM, makes YOU a racist and just as culpable as someone that doesn’t agree with their twisted ideology.

If players want to support the violent far left wing political group BLM fair enough. That’s them inacting their right to free speech. Guess what, fans (who spend large amounts of their income to fund these players lifestyles) can also have their right to free speech to disagree with this horrid group.

the fans do not want to bow down to your sanctimonious woke bullshit. Is Zaha a racist? Is Les Ferdinand a racist? You couldn’t give a shit about actual racism and your only motive is to create further division.

Again, your attempts to move the goalposts and pretend this isn’t an overtly political statement is an insult to everyone’s intelligence
E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

I support this message, this message unequivocal. This is the message being communicated and I support it.

The ONLY one moving any goalposts is you and the racist. AGAIN, you totally ignore this, why? What's your motive to do so?

What part of that message do you find so offensive? What part of that message are you opposed to? What part of that message makes you so upset?

Zaha is NOT booing it! Ferdinand is NOT booing it. They are not opposed to this message, they question if it would work or have the impact that they want.

I care deeply about this, just as Sterling, Rashford & Son et al do, what with them being on the receiving end of recent and consistent racial abuse. Imaging denying them or trying to silence their right to protest the abuse they receive, imagine calling them the things you and the racist are levelling at me because I support their message and their cause.

E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

I support this message, this message unequivocal. This is the message being communicated and I support it.

The ONLY one moving any goalposts is you and the racist. AGAIN, you totally ignore this, why? What's your motive to do so?

What part of that message do you find so offensive? What part of that message are you opposed to? What part of that message makes you so upset?

Zaha is NOT booing it! Ferdinand is NOT booing it. They are not opposed to this message, they question if it would work or have the impact that they want.

I care deeply about this, just as Sterling, Rashford & Son et al do, what with them being on the receiving end of recent and consistent racial abuse. Imaging denying them or trying to silence their right to protest the abuse they receive, imagine calling them the things you and the racist are levelling at me because I support their message and their cause.

you keep referring to the FAs statement whilst completely disregarding the entire context surrounding this subject. What the FA says and has done for over a year is completely contradictory. They say this isn’t a political act when in reality they have spent over an entire year politicising it for all it’s worth. Couldn’t jump on BLM gravy train quick enough. The fans aren’t buying it. You aren’t buying it either. Which is why you’re just responding to people’s posts with “RACIST CUNTS!” over and over and over, showing you are out of arguments and have resorted to screaming at the sky. Brilliant.

you keep referring to the FAs statement whilst completely disregarding the entire context surrounding this subject. What the FA says and has done for over a year is completely contradictory. They say this isn’t a political act when in reality they have spent over an entire year politicising it for all it’s worth. Couldn’t jump on BLM gravy train quick enough. The fans aren’t buying it. You aren’t buying it either. Which is why you’re just responding to people’s posts with “RACIST CUNTS!” over and over and over, showing you are out of arguments and have resorted to screaming at the sky. Brilliant.
I'll ask yet again the questions you dodge.
What part of that message do you find so offensive? What part of that message are you opposed to? What part of that message makes you so upset? Why do you deny players that have suffered racial abuse the right to fight it?

I'll ask yet again the questions you dodge.
What part of that message do you find so offensive? What part of that message are you opposed to? What part of that message makes you so upset? Why do you deny players that have suffered racial abuse the right to fight it?

fuck me you’re slow. I reject the statement purporting to simply be about inequality and racism and not having anything to do with political groups. It isn’t. Literally just posted that multiple times now explaining that now. You cannot pretend to dissociate kneeling with BLM and the woke politics surrounding it. The FAs actions over the past year shows otherwise. I’ll believe that when they stop taking money from Middle Eastern dictatorships.

“why don’t you support peta?! Do you want to see puppies die!?!”

all emotions and no critical thinking whatsoever.

still waiting for a response to whether you are going to be recording yourself kneeling on Friday. You’re a big horrible racist if you dont.

fuck me you’re slow. I reject the statement purporting to simply be about inequality and racism. It isn’t. Literally just posted that multiple times now explaining that now. You cannot pretend to dissociate kneeling with BLM and the woke politics surrounding it. The FAs actions over the past year shows otherwise. I’ll believe that when they stop taking money from Middle Eastern dictatorships.

“why don’t you support peta?! Do you want to see puppies die!?!”

all emotions and no critical thinking whatsoever.

still waiting for a response to whether you are going to be recording yourself kneeling on Friday. You’re a big horrible racist if you dont.
You are all over the place.

This bloke has no interest in racism he's just a narcissist who is desperate for his opinion to come out of your mouth so then he can feel vindicated, some angry keyboard warrior thst lad culture totally rejected, he'd get pannelled the second he opened his mouth in real life so he just writes essays here.

E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

WhatsApp-Down.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom