Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDombadboy answered my question so I will go ahead and answer his. I knew he would not divulge his race but anyway. What is the true character of BLM?
BLM wants to dismantle Capitalism. Perhaps they think this economic model benefits white people disproportionately?
BLM thinks climate change is racist. So it's the white man's fault again. The white race has benefited disproportionately from putting a harmless gas, co2, into the atmosphere. In their words, 'black people are the first to die, not the first to fly'.
The BLM wants to abolish prisons. Perhaps because they don't like to see black people incarcerated. Who knows?
BLM wants to get rid of borders. They know if this happened there would no longer be any white countries.
BLM wants to abolish the police. We know how that would end. Nobody would be safe, apart from BLM of course who would no doubt have their own security force.
BLM thinks the suffragette movement was racist. Yes, really.
BLM thinks Winston Churchill was a racist.
Boy, if BLM managed to get into power with the help of useful idiot white liberals, they would waste no time in rewriting the history books and two plus two would equal five.
Why should I take a knee to these people? who's racist again? Me of course!
Absolutely agree with the sentiment in your final two sentences. Well done.

Why do you need to know his race? Your argument should be strong enough to stand on it's own, without knowing a posters race or circumstances. Also bare in mind it's easy enough to say you're x,y,z person, people can and do often lie on here.
He was just being a clever dick.

Continuous abuse without addressing the content of his posts is bullying. You're being disingenuous agajn for a change.
Whether it's his views on race or Trump or climate change he is regularly presented with evidence to the contrary. Which he ignores, goes offline for a few days then comes back and carries on as normal.

I'm struggling to see him as a victim of bullying. That seems a very handy get out.

Whether it's his views on race or Trump or climate change he is regularly presented with evidence to the contrary. Which he ignores, goes offline for a few days then comes back and carries on as normal.

I'm struggling to see him as a victim of bullying. That seems a very handy get out.
That's because you're blinkered by you own perception of him. Just because he rarely reacts, that doesn't mean he's not being bullied.

When you use a .gif reply - that confirms beyond all reasonable doubt a humiliating defeat
Yes GIF

What ever you think about Ahab, he's easily the most bullied chap on this forum. I amazed he doesn't reciprocate more than he does tbh.
He is seen as an easy target and abusing him is a way to get a few easy like's or funnies from the militant Left! I dont agree with everything he says but he is far from a fucking Nazi like some people carry on, but i guess now a days anyone who doesn't have a picture of Corbyn above the bed is considered a racist Nazi!

He is seen as an easy target and abusing him is a way to get a few easy like's or funnies from the militant Left! I dont agree with everything he says but he is far from a fucking Nazi like some people carry on, but i guess now a days anyone who doesn't have a picture of Corbyn above the bed is considered a racist Nazi!
Yup. It's the most blatant bullying i've ever seen on a forum, and like you say, for cheap laughs. It's pretty weak really. Shameful infact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom