Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nature/nurture with racism I suspect it's mainly nurture. I am no expert though.

Agree but we are not born as tabula rasa, so parentage and not just parenting will have a real bearing..

So nurture yes, but it's probably quite unlikely that an individual who holds racist views and opnions, will have liberal parents.

Agree but we are not born as tabula rasa, so parentage and not just parenting will have a real bearing..

So nurture yes, but it's probably quite unlikely that an individual who holds racist views and opnions, will have liberal parents.
Disagree on the last part, many liberals have a very paternal and condescending stance when it comes to race. Many of them act like minorities don't have their own agency or voice and need to be spoken up for.

I see them all the time and they are usually the ones who virtue signal the loudest.

They are also the ones that usually harp on about privilege because they are basically projecting their own position

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fe3a6eb0660ec57f7798e4f6089e26588.jpg

Word under the chin looks like it could be "black" to me.

Did it not say 'black bastard' on the mural?
Did it say that?

I’m sure that it would have been posted on here now if there was any evidence

And if it did say that what evidence is there as to who actually sprayed it?

If it was Tommy Robinson or equivalent etc then fair enough

Did it say that?

I’m sure that it would have been posted on here now if there was any evidence

And if it did say that what evidence is there as to who actually sprayed it?

If it was Tommy Robinson or equivalent etc then fair enough
An image was posted a few posts up from here. Make of it what you will. Not sure why it needs to be Tommy Robinson for it to be a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom