Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but not all abuse directed at black players is racist. You learn this level of distinction in primary school.
Exactly

I never said that the players weren’t abused but I said that there was no evidence of racist abuse and it turns out that I was right all along!!

You’re welcome 😉

See below - few days ago

And here are the cold hard facts.

4 people. Four.

Of course there are racists in the UK just like every other country but your claim above has 0 factual proof unless you have some data you can share

So you believe that there are 4 racists in the UK? Is that your serious argument?

You accused me of saying that all the abuse was from the UK, that was a false accusation as your own post suggests. My post said 'There is clearly a good deal of racism in this country.'

That is surely undeniable.

You would think that so called anti racists would be relieved to be shown that an incident isn't racist as they thought.

Tells you everything that they actually get angry and double down.
The only ones that have shown anger are you and Scouse, whose tantrumed out of thread. Everyone else is discussing the subject.

Exactly

I never said that the players weren’t abused but I said that there was no evidence of racist abuse and it turns out that I was right all along!!

You’re welcome 😉
Remember, you were not looking for evidence. You simply said they police might be lying because they fitted up the Guildford 4. That's all you needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom