Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was okay for a while but the gesture of taking a knee has long since passed its sell by date.
And I am hardly alone in thinking that, especially now we know the true character of BLM.
And you may have some difficulty in disassociating the knee gesture from the BLM movement.
Anyway, I have not been following this closely but how many teams in this competition are still taking a knee?
That's cause you are a racist pig.

It was okay for a while but the gesture of taking a knee has long since passed its sell by date.
And I am hardly alone in thinking that, especially now we know the true character of BLM.
And you may have some difficulty in disassociating the knee gesture from the BLM movement.
Anyway, I have not been following this closely but how many teams in this competition are still taking a knee?
What is the true character of the BLM? Enlighten me.

Dr House Oops GIF

If America wants to hasten its descent towards becoming a third world country then have BLM run the show.

Last edited:
NDombadboy answered my question so I will go ahead and answer his. I knew he would not divulge his race but anyway. What is the true character of BLM?
BLM wants to dismantle Capitalism. Perhaps they think this economic model benefits white people disproportionately?
BLM thinks climate change is racist. So it's the white man's fault again. The white race has benefited disproportionately from putting a harmless gas, co2, into the atmosphere. In their words, 'black people are the first to die, not the first to fly'.
The BLM wants to abolish prisons. Perhaps because they don't like to see black people incarcerated. Who knows?
BLM wants to get rid of borders. They know if this happened there would no longer be any white countries.
BLM wants to abolish the police. We know how that would end. Nobody would be safe, apart from BLM of course who would no doubt have their own security force.
BLM thinks the suffragette movement was racist. Yes, really.
BLM thinks Winston Churchill was a racist.
Boy, if BLM managed to get into power with the help of useful idiot white liberals, they would waste no time in rewriting the history books and two plus two would equal five.
Why should I take a knee to these people? who's racist again? Me of course!

NDombadboy answered my question so I will go ahead and answer his. I knew he would not divulge his race but anyway. What is the true character of BLM?
BLM wants to dismantle Capitalism. Perhaps they think this economic model benefits white people disproportionately?
BLM thinks climate change is racist. So it's the white man's fault again. The white race has benefited disproportionately from putting a harmless gas, co2, into the atmosphere. In their words, 'black people are the first to die, not the first to fly'.
The BLM wants to abolish prisons. Perhaps because they don't like to see black people incarcerated. Who knows?
BLM wants to get rid of borders. They know if this happened there would no longer be any white countries.
BLM wants to abolish the police. We know how that would end. Nobody would be safe, apart from BLM of course who would no doubt have their own security force.
Boy, if BLM managed to get into power with the help of useful idiot white liberals, they would waste no time in rewriting the history books and two plus two would equal five.

No-one's asked you to take a knee to anyone, dickhead.

Last edited:
Youโ€™re either overthinking it or trying to sound smarter than you are buddy. Most people that support BLM just want their black brothers and sisters to be treated fairly and equally, and more importantly, free from police brutality. I have no idea what the fck is going on in your mind but you may need help.

Is there the odd person or two that try to leverage the BLM for a political agenda, yes. But letโ€™s not go overboard with this crazy broad narrative youโ€™re trying to push.

Why do you need to know his race? Your argument should be strong enough to stand on it's own, without knowing a posters race or circumstances. Also bare in mind it's easy enough to say you're x,y,z person, people can and do often lie on here.

Bahaha, okay go ahead and destroy the nuclear family unit. Let me know how that pans out.

Also scrubbing your about page is definitely the least suspicious thing an organisation could do, eh?
Are you over-reacting a bit?
Don't worry, nobody's going to ban the nuclear family, let alone destroy it. Even the evil BLM took references to disrupting it off their website. As a 21st Century patriarch I welcome diversity. I don't feel threatened by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom