Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful Ed, I got a yellow for making a similar comment about the Catholic Church.
No it was because you accused someone of having sex with children with zero context other than the Catholic church totally respresenting pedophilia to you. When i've accused people of it before (which I now don't do and haven't for years), there's been a reason, like being an apologist for grooming gangs. Yours was complete ignorance and because you were wound up.

Just to clarify.

No it was because you accused someone of having sex with children with zero context other than the Catholic church totally respresenting pedophilia to you. When i've accused people of it before (which I now don't do and haven't for years), there's been a reason, like being an apologist for grooming gangs. Yours was complete ignorance and because you were wound up.

Just to clarify.
Nah, I think it was more to do with a dig at the Catholic Church and less to do with you.

There's a barrage of this twitter-war speak floating about these days.....

Woke, Virtue Signalling, Libtards, Red Pill, Simp, Gas Lighting blah blah..... Most of it is just ready-to-fire, cliche'd counter-responses that serve little more than to undermine genuine-spirited discussion.
But calling people Nazis is ok? You are part of that culture Airfixx, so don't pretend to be above it.

It saddens me but doesn’t surprise me that some people will go to any lengths to deny racism. Absolutely pathetic, the mental gymnastics involved in doing this. Some people are so full of hate, it’s unreal.

Fuck this thread. The attitudes of some are starting to get really upsetting, so I’m just going to start foul voting from now on. You people (you know who you are) are a big part of the problem.

I hope none of you purport to supporting ‘kick it out’ or any other anti racist movement, because if you do, that makes you the worlds biggest hypocrites.

Racism is very real, and is absolutely abundant in the UK. I know. I have experienced it, so don’t fucking DARE try telling me otherwise.

Last edited:
It saddens me but doesn’t surprise me that some people will go to any lengths to deny racism. Absolutely pathetic, the mental gymnastics involved in doing this. Some people are so full of hate, it’s unreal.

Fuck this thread. The attitudes of some are starting to get really upsetting, so I’m just going to start foul voting from now on. You people (you know who you are) are a big part of the problem.

I hope none of you purport to supporting ‘kick it out’ or any other anti racist movement, because if you do, that makes you the worlds biggest hypocrites.

That’s all I’m gonna say in here until you grow up. Racism is very real, and is absolutely abundant in the UK. I know. I have experienced it, so don’t fucking DARE try telling me otherwise.

I’m out. I have no wish to engage with some of you lot again,
I hope you're not talking about me. Not that I see anyone defending racism anyway.

What accusations did I make? Have you got me confused with someone else?
You and others are looking for racism where there isn’t any

Not that I’m saying racism doesn’t exist but in this instance I’ve yet to see any

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom