Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how so many of your friends got those tickets so easily for such a game so difficult to attend, coincidently got racially abused which nobody else i've seen report such a story, and you then tell us all this the day after you all lost an argument about who did the online abuse. It's incredinle really.
What are you saying? Please be specific and explain yourself? Do you have the bottle to do it?

Amazing how so many of your friends got those tickets so easily for such a game so difficult to attend, coincidently got racially abused which nobody else i've seen report such a story, and you then tell us all this the day after you all lost an argument about who did the online abuse. It's incredinle really.
No..no....it's just a coincidence....🤷‍♂️.
Guido has lots of mates.......they couldn't get Guido a ticket though....🤔

I suppose this didn't happen then.

It was accepted (by most) days ago majority of the twitter racist abuse was from outside the country, both are of a concern but even if its 10% that's still an issue.

I suppose this didn't happen then.

I'm not addressing you after this as you're a clear multi, it's so obvious and of who.

I'm not denying there was racism, but the fact Guido had so many friends with tickets and this is only coming to light today suggests its probably bullshit.

You won't recieve another reply after this so fill your boots.

Me me me. There's a bigger conversation going on here beyond you ya know, and it was based entirely yesterday about England fans being racist.

That's why it matters. Which I already said for heavens sake.
By that logic none of the fans of Chelsea, West Ham or Millwall or even Spurs are racists either.

I'm not addressing you after this as you're a clear multi, it's so obvious and of who.

I'm not denying there was racism, but the fact Guido had so many friends with tickets and this is only coming to light today suggests its probably bullshit.

You won't recieve another reply after this so fill your boots.
Welcome to the club

You are member number 30!

That's how you know you've won.

Admin Admin Is there a way that I can show the actual video without exposing identities, my best mate sent to me with his son and grandson at Wembley to prove that this racist denier that he's a cunt? I feel given his recent dialogue and with the topic of the content that it's important that I shut him down.

Cheers
Sorry, not really sure what you're asking. You would probably need to edit the original video to obscure their faces, if that's what you mean? Or just rip the audio from it, if that's all that's required.

Admin Admin Is there a way that I can show the actual video without exposing identities, my best mate sent to me with his son and grandson at Wembley to prove that this racist denier that he's a cunt? I feel given his recent dialogue and with the topic of the content that it's important that I shut him down.

Cheers
If you stopped telling me to fuck off perhaps i'd take your more seriously.

Sorry, not really sure what you're asking. You would probably need to edit the original video to obscure their faces, if that's what you mean? Or just rip the audio from it, if that's all that's required.
I've no problem showing their beautiful black faces. But I was sent it via WhatsApp direct from him, direct to me. If I copy and paste it then both his and my identities are then made public on here, it's this that I wish to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom