Random Football Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brilliant Dutchy Dutchy thanks. Zidane, for me was the player of his generation without a doubt - he was simply magical. He did things others couldn't even dream of. The goal in the CL 2002 final took my breath away.

Brilliant Dutchy Dutchy thanks. Zidane, for me was the player of his generation without a doubt - he was simply magical. He did things others couldn't even dream of. The goal in the CL 2002 final took my breath away.

I've never seen anything like Zidane before or since. His style was so distinct, you could recognise him from a mile off. A player for the big games as well, he knew how to get it done

I've never seen anything like Zidane before or since. His style was so distinct, you could recognise him from a mile off. A player for the big games as well, he knew how to get it done
He is my all-time greatest player ever. Named my dog Zizou, such a twat I know but hey what's a fan to do, lol. There is nothing better in football than having a player that has you out of your seat when they are on the ball and this man did that week in, week out for years and for different clubs and in different countries.

Not having Bale in our team has really brought this into sharpe focus for me, I will never forget the noise of 37,000 seats simaltaniusly slapping as everyone stood up when he recived the ball. Having a player in your side who is capable of something special is worth the entrance fee alone.

ultimate_save.gif

Back
Top Bottom