Ratings: Leeds United (h)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not many forum members engaged with the ratings system suprisingly, I would have expected about 40-50 each game but it's usually more like 20 odd.

In any case, I've noticed on the BBC match rating system Son tends to be the best Spurs player regularly, even though his performances on the pitch don't really suggest this. I can only assume these are fan ratings rather than peformance ratings. The other interesting thing is that from all the ratings on this forum he's also the player of the season so far... not that we've had much to choose from...

Nobody was worse than a 5 and nobody better than a 7 for me. It was an average performance against what's a poor, injury hit side right now. But it was a winning one at least.

Nobody was worse than a 5 and nobody better than a 7 for me. It was an average performance against what's a poor, injury hit side right now. But it was a winning one at least.

Nobody better than a 5 for me. That win was 100% down to Leeds having a terrible team out there not anything of quality any of our players did.

Take the 3 points and run and be thankful we got Leeds at the right time.

Nobody better than a 5 for me. That win was 100% down to Leeds having a terrible team out there not anything of quality any of our players did.

Take the 3 points and run and be thankful we got Leeds at the right time.
LOL

I see that you took down your ratings after I called you out on it.

Talk about agenda.

One particular poster (a known troll) gave Winks a 1. There are plenty of agendas on this and other forums.

Some moron gave him a 7 which is ridiculous so I don't think you need to be crying about others ratings especially when that 1 is very much in line to how fucking awful Wanks played.

Some moron gave him a 7 which is ridiculous so I don't think you need to be crying about others ratings especially when that 1 is very much in line to how fucking awful Wanks played.
That was me.

I did it to annoy you.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom