Real Madrid V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How are the young lads getting on mate? Was considering starting a new career the other day now they've added a few more of the youngsters. They progressing well?

Ok. Not that far in to the current career. I've sold a load (all the players that have actually left IRL) so I'm left with a lot of "potential". They play ok but Pritchard for example can't finish for toffee, Onomah has the touch of a rapist and Winks can't pass. Other than that, peachy.

I've never really found FIFA is any good at letting youth players improve to a top level. Best you can usually hope for is that they become half-decent utility players.

Ok. Not that far in to the current career. I've sold a load (all the players that have actually left IRL) so I'm left with a lot of "potential". They play ok but Pritchard for example can't finish for toffee, Onomah has the touch of a rapist and Winks can't pass. Other than that, peachy.

I've never really found FIFA is any good at letting youth players improve to a top level. Best you can usually hope for is that they become half-decent utility players.
If you give them game time they tend to improve much quicker, but I know what you mean.

Back in...'08 I think, they had training regimes that would help with player development. To no one's surprise, EA have managed to remove that feature and replace it with the money-making UT in that time.

Not sure if anyone ever had a go at explaining why we are on Saturday and cant be moved to Sunday.

I believe under the terms of the agreement, BT pick first match and that's scheduled for early kick off saturday (Set A), then Sky pick 2 matches that go Saturday Night and Sunday, then BT pick a final match.

This is a set order based on the 'packages' they bought. And its why BT can advertise that they have the best matches (This reverses from 2016 deal)

So if they didnt pick Spurs/Man U and put it on at Saturday morning Sky would have taken it and they would be left with different games (and this is the only real one that promises to be good in TV eyes)

Think we should make one with Soldado on it?
haha how about....

poch_1726568a.jpg
:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom