Reasons to be Cheerful

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really, I expect it. I’m pleased you don’t rely on Tottenham for your happiness, because that would make you a mug.

So why are you so enraged if it doesn’t impinge on your happiness? Why don’t you just play with your kids and chill?
Quality repost mate..ive been a spurs supporter for a long time. I always believed we would get back to the upper echelons of this wonderfull game. I stupidly assumed when we did that our owners would push the club forward when the chances arose. But it started to go downhill when redknapp got us competing for champions league and the club signed Ryan Nelson and saha ....i have to laugh just from writing there names.. wow buying nobody is better than players like them lmao...its good to talk joe

Well haven’t we? I don’t recall us playing in the CL before 2010? Point out where I’m going wrong. Upper echelons?
No it's a valid point..but I can't help but think that this is our chance and we are wasting it by not improving enough or showing enough ambition..imo we should be investing while we are in the champions league in order to attract the better players. If we cock this champions league qualifying up we will be in deep shit. Unlike chelski who cocked it up and just throw a dumpload of money at if so quality players sign for them even when they are not in the champions league...i don't think any of us believe we would do that as we are not doing that when we are in the champions league...

No it's a valid point..but I can't help but think that this is our chance and we are wasting it by not improving enough or showing enough ambition..imo we should be investing while we are in the champions league in order to attract the better players. If we cock this champions league qualifying up we will be in deep shit. Unlike chelski who cocked it up and just throw a dumpload of money at if so quality players sign for them even when they are not in the champions league...i don't think any of us believe we would do that as we are not doing that when we are in the champions league...

Fair enough, and I admire your passion. Me? I’ll just keep the faith. I’m not going to support anyone else.

You really think that? A joke? You need to get some other experiences into your life and stop pinning your hopes for happiness on a fucking football team.

You’re in danger of becoming like Ossie Wembley - an embittered old man, living on his own, who’s only social interaction is moaning like fuck on a football forum where most of the members think he’s a arsehole. Think on.
Just "most" Joe?
I'd have thought just about everybody.
He's always got his piss boy, mindblown.

Could be worse though, we could be gooners. (Haha, just got autocorrected to groomers)
Then we'd stink of piss and support a shit club.
Another reason to be thankful, as well as cheerful

Or am I just imagining that?

I bet we win a trophy this season.........keep the "every decade" record going.
Dont care which one, but Im going to whack a nifty on Spurs champions, while the chips are down.

In a month when we´ve spanked 5 teams, and Liverpool have found their normal level, it wont be worth it any more, the bookies will deep throating us

:dembelefingers:

Last edited:
I bet we win a trophy this season.........keep the "every decade" record going.
Dont care which one, but Im going to whack a nifty on Spurs champions, while the chips are down.

:dembelefingers:

Me too. It’s more fun when we’re shit. It feels more normal. I’ve missed getting the piss ripped out of me when I walk in the pub like l play for the fucking team. Maybe a relegation battle and a run to the Caribou quarters to spice up the season? Failing that maybe a game played at our own fucking ground? That would do nicely.

Reasons to be cheerful -

there are people who think there are reasons to be cheerful, so be cheerful. Should this this make me cheerful? Perhaps...
No one makes a thread like this when things are actually great. Fact that someone had to make a thread to tell us there are reasons to be cheerful is reason enough to not be cheerful.

Back
Top Bottom