Referees have Tottenham got a problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scott should, like Jose said.. come out and defend his decision.

I think they just love the attention. Mike Dean and Michael Oliver do. That’s the problem..we know their names just like players! All for respecting the ref but they crave the attention it seems.

I’ve said it many times.. refs are the cunts at school who sucked at all sports. They were stuck in the mixed group and found themselves referring in some long shot attempt to send off a lad that probably bullied them.. then the authority got to them.

Scott should, like Jose said.. come out and defend his decision.

I think they just love the attention. Mike Dean and Michael Oliver do. That’s the problem..we know their names just like players! All for respecting the ref but they crave the attention it seems.

I’ve said it many times.. refs are the cunts at school who sucked at all sports. They were stuck in the mixed group and found themselves referring in some long shot attempt to send off a lad that probably bullied them.. then the authority got to them.
I can vouch for this.

There was a kid in my year who used to have a ‘fact of the day’, he even had his own theme tune. Shit at all sport so became a referee.

He used to run up and down the touch line at our matches in a referee’s kit and with a linesman’s flag he bought off eBay. No one asked him to be there and the coach/actual referee completely ignored whatever decisions he made. He used to try and snake his way into the team photos.

Years later he started refereeing youth level matches.

I’m fairly confident he is now in prison for touching kids.

I can vouch for this.

There was a kid in my year who used to have a ‘fact of the day’, he even had his own theme tune. Shit at all sport so became a referee.

He used to run up and down the touch line at our matches in a referee’s kit and with a linesman’s flag he bought off eBay. No one asked him to be there and the coach/actual referee completely ignored whatever decisions he made. He used to try and snake his way into the team photos.

Years later he started refereeing youth level matches.

I’m fairly confident he is now in prison for touching kids.

I know a chap just like that! Maybe this is the genetics to become a ref.
The lad I knew, we were all kids so didn’t know any better.. playing 7 a side from primary school. Then it kinda dawned on us when we got a little bit older that this chap was.. a bit strange. His ability tailed off and he’d more into the officiating. Looking back I cannot help but feel sorry for the lad.

Last edited:
Ref watch with dermot Gallagher on sky should be a fun watch this week!! No doubt he’ll do what he normally does and try and defend the indefensible in regards to the brighton goal, clearly even bloody VAR thought it was a foul! 🤨

Ref watch with dermot Gallagher on sky should be a fun watch this week!! No doubt he’ll do what he normally does and try and defend the indefensible in regards to the brighton goal, clearly even bloody VAR thought it was a foul! 🤨
As I posted earlier he declared it a foul last night on Optus so he's already stated his opinion of the incident. I just cannot see how he can in any way defend Scott at all on Sky. Really hope he and whoever his panel guests are give the bastard the roasting he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom