Released & Retained List

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right. Holtby has no chance of being HG.

No, I know that.

Was point out an example of a "British" player that's not Homegrown.

Lewis was born to an RAF family based in Germany. Enough to get the papers to call for an England call up. lol

HG is the closest the PL will get to legally encouraging squads with British players. They could raise the bar (from 8 out of 25 players), which would encourage it further, but anything else would rightly fall afoul of EU law.

15 players, and we only need 8. gibbs131 is probably ecstatic over the knowledge that we can ship seven HG players and buy foreigners… :adelol:

Rose, Townsend, Defoe, Lennon and Naughton. Form/ability in question? Or nationality?

Could it possibly be deflection from a long lost argument (claiming racism instead of the fact that these wingers/wingbacks really were as shit as I made out...after the fact)

deflect_zpse15c79ff.gif

Since this is the released/retained list, I'm pretty sure most would want these replaced. Unless of course you have lost the argument where you will pretty much just say anything apart from I had a point. And I'm sure nobody cried when Defoe left. 1 prem goal in a calendar year will do that for you.

Speaking of deflection...Here are Townsends 2013-2014 prem goals and assists highlight reel for the entire season:

Townsend1.gif

1 goal (scuffed cross)
0 assists.
56 shots at goal.
probably over a 100 crosses.

But I'm just anti English right? Oh, and happy birthday to Kyle Walker. What with him being my fav player, I saw that he got a cake from the club via Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom