Remaining Fixtures 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From OS :

Friday 19th June - Manchester United (H) 1-1 draw

Tuesday 23 June - West Ham (H)

Thursday 2 July - Sheffield United (A)

Monday 6 July - Everton (H)

Thursday 9 July - Bournemouth (A)

Sunday 12 July - Woolwich (H)

Still 3 matches to be scheduled, so that 9 day break between Wham match and Sheffield United match will be filled with at least 2 matches I would think.

So we will be playing every 3 or 4 days, which imo will mean a lot of rotation to prevent muscular injuries, after a relatively short 'pre-season' training schedule before the ManU match..

West Ham (H) - 2-1 win
Sheffield Utd (A) - 1-1 draw
Everton (H) - 1-0 win
Bournemouth (A) - 1-3 win
Woolwich (H) - 1-1 draw
Newcastle (A) - 1-1 draw
Leicester (H) - 2-1 win
Crystal Palace (A) - 0-1 win

Yes, I think we'll go the rest of the season unbeaten.

And no, I don't think that'll be enough. Amazingly.

West Ham (H) - 2-1 win
Sheffield Utd (A) - 1-1 draw
Everton (H) - 1-0 win
Bournemouth (A) - 1-3 win
Woolwich (H) - 1-1 draw
Newcastle (A) - 1-1 draw
Leicester (H) - 2-1 win
Crystal Palace (A) - 0-1 win

Yes, I think we'll go the rest of the season unbeaten.

And no, I don't think that'll be enough. Amazingly.

Unbeaten yes, but with 3 more draws after tonight's draw so 4 draws from 9 games is dropping to many points when we need to make up points.

Think we can probably only afford one more draw if we want to move up the table. But that's a tough ask, think we knew that before the covid break.

NB do you know the dates for the Newcastle, Leicester and Palace games ?

Unbeaten yes, but with 3 more draws after tonight's draw so 4 draws from 9 games is dropping to many points when we need to make up points.

Think we can probably only afford one more draw if we want to move up the table. But that's a tough ask, think we knew that before the covid break.

NB do you know the dates for the Newcastle, Leicester and Palace games ?

Nope.

I've seen them as:

Newcastle - 15th July
Leicester - 18th July
Palace - 26th July

But not sure it's confirmed.

Man U a game every 3-4 days from now until the last game of the season, where they’ll get a weeks rest unless they get to the FA Cup semi final. They’ll definitely be dropping points

God, they've got some very very fair fixtures haven't they?

I genuinely can't see them dropping points anywhere. Especially not enough for us to capitalise. I even think they'll overtake Chelsea looking at both clubs fixtures.

1. Liverpool
2. Man City
3. Leicester
4. Man Utd
5. Chelsea
6. Tottenham
7. Wolves
8. Woolwich

Is how I see it ending up.

God, they've got some very very fair fixtures haven't they?

I genuinely can't see them dropping points anywhere. Especially not enough for us to capitalise. I even think they'll overtake Chelsea looking at both clubs fixtures.

1. Liverpool
2. Man City
3. Leicester
4. Man Utd
5. Chelsea
6. Tottenham
7. Wolves
8. Woolwich

Is how I see it ending up.

8 games to go, I think we need 6 wins to get top 4-5 when looking at all the other teams fixtures. Chelsea still to play Man City and Liverpool though so points to play for there as well.

A Villa win against them Sunday would be massive.

Can no-one else see Brenton's mob going on a catastrophic slide between now and the end of the season?

Back
Top Bottom