Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said this before and got dogs abuse, it's just my opinion. But I really don't care about this mickey mouse 3rd rate eufa money spinning competition...its pointless and worthless.
Plus we clearly need to concentrate on the league or we could be finishing 10th...

I remember them vs Chelsea recently. Underestimate them at our peril.
Rennes aren't a bad side, but without Camavinga and Doku they're a side we really should be beating.
Not too long ago, we were booted out of the EL by a bunch of farmers led by a man from jail while we played under the watchful eye of the 'other greatest living manager of all time'. After that day, I accept that anything's possible with Spurs.

Clarke has more experience, and is certainly an option, but I don't think he's impressed that much - Markanday more of a gamble as this would be his debut (previously been an unused sub under both Mourhino and Nuno), but atm his form is very good.
Clarke just isn't good enough.
Why why did we pay £10m for him

I was excited after the City game, we had a clear tactic and played with bollocks, speed and skill

In every single game since I haven’t seen one piece of evidence that we are working on an identity or tactic

That City game was obviously just an anomaly due to the incredible atmosphere that day

We are shit

You see the difference here.....?

2 top class goal-scorers

vs

Antonio.

:gallashmm:

Anyone that thinks West Ham are just Antonio need to give there heads a serious wobble. And any side would miss their main man up top over a period of games, not just West Ham.

Plus we're garbage without Son anyway to many here.

West Ham are in a far better place than we are right now. That's the cold, hard truth.

I've said this before and got dogs abuse, it's just my opinion. But I really don't care about this mickey mouse 3rd rate eufa money spinning competition...its pointless and worthless.
Plus we clearly need to concentrate on the league or we could be finishing 10th...
WHY ARE YOU FECKING POSTING IN THE OMT THEN???????

It’s not pointless because 3 years from now, our best chance at making the champions league will be by uefa coefficient.

Edit: By the responses, some of you are literally incapable of thinking beyond the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
Very difficult selection for Nuno, it’s clear that our second string cannot be trusted away in Europe (see Antwerp, LASK, Zagreb, Pacos etc) but we have so many injuries and such a huge game on Sunday it’s not really worth taking a strong team to a fixture we don’t really need to win.

Hopefully Ndombele plays and plays well, the team needs him.
Our second string couldn’t be trusted in a kick about at power league 5 a side

Back
Top Bottom