Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------------------Gil----------------------
Gil----------Gil------------Gil------------Gil
---------------------Gil------------------------
-----Gil-----------Gil---------------Gil-------
-----------------------Gil----------------------

Alot of talent in that team.
The classic 4-1-3-1. Starting like we’ve already had a calamitous sending off. I like your swagger. Personally, I think I’d complete that lineup by adding a no. 10. A role I reckon Bryan could perform well in.

The classic 4-1-3-1. Starting like we’ve already had a calamitous sending off. I like your swagger. Personally, I think I’d complete that lineup by adding a no. 10. A role I reckon Bryan could perform well in.

Could only play 10, Gil's injured.

Once again, we will need to play a make shift back 4. They will have had this week to train together, but they won't be a cohesive unit.

So, we have 2 options.

1. Play defensive. Protect the back 4. Give up possession, maintain shape and play for the 0-0 (maybe nick a goal).

2. Go all out attack. Play a high line and press the ball. Given our makeshift defence, we would likely get exposed and suffer a big loss.

If I were a betting man, I'd have this down as a 1-0 loss.

Y
I'd start him. Toughest game in the group for a start, and he needs minutes/goals.
eah agreed.

Someone said this is like pre season for him and I kind of agree
He looks very rusty and obviously he's not really getting many chances and his hold up play etc.. isn't that good. Hopefully he'll be fully fit ASAP. We need him playing at his best.

Yeah, back Friday I think, so will train Saturday and I'd expect to two cb's could start.
Injuries mean it's likely worked out rather well fate hoisting Sanchez and Romero together to train for 10 days, will minimal social distraction so they've likely bonded well already.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Let's hope this means a South American ban for a year for the pair?

Seems reasonable, wishing 2 young men cannot see their families for a year, because someone advised them wrongly what to do when representing their countries.

Think that will help their will to be in England? Help their form? Pretty narrow gazed, at best.

He dribbles here
He dribbles there
Gil's skills are silky
and so's his hair.

It's that third line...

Think maybe with drawn out words,

He dribbles
h-e-r-e
t-h-e-r-e
He's silky
So's 'is Hair
Bryan Gillll
Bryan Gillll

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

Injuries mean it's likely worked out rather well fate hoisting Sanchez and Romero together to train for 10 days, will minimal social distraction so they've likely bonded well already.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Yes let's hope they've had a wonderful time in sunny Croatia, come back as best of friends and lead us to glory.

Back
Top Bottom