Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gollini, Doherty, Tanganga, Rodon, Davies, Winks, Ndombele, White, Alli, Scarlett, Gil.

Davies Winks and Doherty?

Together at the same time?

:avbnaa:

Once again, we will need to play a make shift back 4. They will have had this week to train together, but they won't be a cohesive unit.

So, we have 2 options.

1. Play defensive. Protect the back 4. Give up possession, maintain shape and play for the 0-0 (maybe nick a goal).

2. Go all out attack. Play a high line and press the ball. Given our makeshift defence, we would likely get exposed and suffer a big loss.

If
Gollini, Doherty, Tanganga, Rodon, Davies, Winks, Ndombele, White, Alli, Scarlett, Gil.
Jesus Christ

Tomorrow all I care about is performance. The result meh. I just want to be entertained for once.

We've been presented all week with awful stats about our PL campaign so far and lack of shots chances etc..

We have to react by playing attacking football. That's more important at the moment.

We were promised by Nuno that he's gonna make us proud and Levy's statement on the DNA of the coach. Time for these promises to be fulfilled.
Prepare to be disappointed!

We ended up taking a dull defensive manager in the mould of JM without the CV to offer a glimmer of hope. Levy is just a bare faced liar with the DNA twaddle unfortunately and Nuno's "we will make the fans proud" response when asked about DNA etc. was just another unconvincing PR bullshit sidestep answer that made it pretty clear he wasn't going to change his philosophy.

Someone get him out of McDonald’s fast.
ZG2xsRv.jpg

Just been reading all the instructions for our fans making the trip to Rennes on the Tottenham website.All I can say is good luck lads,I salute each and every one of you for your dedication and commitment.
If these draconian measures and restrictions are the future of European away days then I fear for the society in which we live.

Seems few are willing to allow it into their consciousness.

Applaud all that can see it.

If N'Dombele is in the squad for the Rennes game, why wasn't he in the video of them boarding the plane?

Behind the camera?

Queues grow impatient outside Macdonalds Rennes, as member of Tottenham Hotspur squad places unexpectedly large order.

NWn6J5E.jpg

Rennes aren't a bad side, but without Camavinga and Doku they're a side we really should be beating. I expect Kane and Bergwijn will start the game.

Look forward to watching Gil and Ndombele play, hopefully both do enough to force their way into minutes vs Chelsea. Interested to see what happens at RB over the next two games.

Back
Top Bottom