Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember them vs Chelsea recently. Underestimate them at our peril.
Rennes aren't a bad side, but without Camavinga and Doku they're a side we really should be beating.
Not too long ago, we were booted out of the EL by a bunch of farmers led by a man from jail while we played under the watchful eye of the 'other greatest living manager of all time'. After that day, I accept that anything's possible with Spurs.

Players in the club video boarding the plane :
Austin
Royal
Doherty
Tanganga
Cesay
Rodon
Walcott
Regulion
Davies
Winks
Skipp
Dele
Bergwijn[Back from injury]
Lucas
Gil
Scarlett
Kane

So obviously the senior players missing are :
Dier/Son/Sessegnon (Injured)
Lo Celso/Romero/Sanchez (In Croatia)
Lloris/Gollini/Hojbjerg/Ndombele (not seen in the video)

Of the 4 not in the video. You'd assume one of those goalkeepers is going. As the club always have at least 2 goalkeepers in their squad. So given that one of them was not in the video that could be Ndombele is going even tho he's not in the video. Likewise youngster Dilan Markanday

(EDIT- Sessegnon not in squad)
So...no goalies , interesting.

Rennes aren't a bad side, but without Camavinga and Doku they're a side we really should be beating. I expect Kane and Bergwijn will start the game.

Look forward to watching Gil and Ndombele play, hopefully both do enough to force their way into minutes vs Chelsea. Interested to see what happens at RB over the next two games.
Your positivity has just sealed our fate. Thank you.

Another 3-0 defeat coming up and it's all your fault.

Rennes aren't a bad side, but without Camavinga and Doku they're a side we really should be beating. I expect Kane and Bergwijn will start the game.

Look forward to watching Gil and Ndombele play, hopefully both do enough to force their way into minutes vs Chelsea. Interested to see what happens at RB over the next two games.
Doku's still at Rennes. is he injured?

Doku's still at Rennes. is he injured?

Lucky escape. Fuck facing this guy.....

55798fb3ecad04be5549d057

Not on that 18 player list are the South American trio (Lo Celso, Romero, Sanchez) plus the injured Dier and Son

Only one goalkeeper (Austin) on the list so I'd add Gollini to that list

Plus Ndombele seen in training in Rennes

Seen in training with first team in London this morning before flight were Nile John and Dilan Markanday, who are likely to have travelled ?

So 22 players identified (including Sessegnon who may be injured ?) so might be a couple of players to add ?.

If its 12 subs, that makes 23 players (plus a couple brought in case of last minute injuries)

Not on that 18 player list are the South American trio (Lo Celso, Romero, Sanchez) plus the injured Dier and Son

Only one goalkeeper (Austin) on the list so I'd add Gollini to that list

Plus Ndombele seen in training in Rennes

Seen in training with first team in London this morning before flight were Nile John and Dilan Markanday, who are likely to have travelled ?

So 22 players identified (including Sessegnon who may be injured ?) so might be a couple of players to add ?.

If its 12 subs, that makes 23 players (plus a couple brought in case of last minute injuries)

You reckon Sess has sneaked on without Nuno knowing?

--------------------Gollini----------------------
--Doherty--Tanganga--Rodon--Davies--
-----------Winks--Ndombele--------------
--------Bergwijn-----Gil------Lucas--------
--------------------Kane----------------------

0-2

We arent winning the league, even the league cup and facup willl have real top 4 PL teams in it. This cup is the only where we have a chance of winning the whole thing. We better give it a proper go.
...that's the spirit - "we can't win anything meaningful, so let's focus on the tin pot tourney" - this is how one builds a championship organization...;)
COYS

Players in the club video boarding the plane :
Austin
Royal
Doherty
Tanganga
Cesay
Rodon
Walcott
Regulion
Davies
Winks
Skipp
Dele
Bergwijn[Back from injury]
Lucas
Gil
Scarlett
Kane

So obviously the senior players missing are :
Dier/Son/Sessegnon (Injured)
Lo Celso/Romero/Sanchez (In Croatia)
Lloris/Gollini/Hojbjerg/Ndombele (not seen in the video)

Of the 4 not in the video. You'd assume one of those goalkeepers is going. As the club always have at least 2 goalkeepers in their squad. So given that one of them was not in the video that could be Ndombele is going even tho he's not in the video. Likewise youngster Dilan Markanday

(EDIT- Sessegnon not in squad)
That’s a shocking team in terms of quality bar Kane - bottom 3 PL

I'm very glad that European competitions have switched to a different and more expensive streaming service in Australia this year so I don't have to watch this shit. I'll probably still be looking up dodgy streams at 2am tomorrow morning though.

Back
Top Bottom