Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gollini, Doherty, Tanganga, Rodon, Davies, Winks, Ndombele, White, Alli, Scarlett, Gil.

Like this, on proviso Lo Celso Skipp Hojbjerg can replace the midfield Sunday. No way should they play Alli if he's gonna play Chelsea (hope he doesn't).

Think Alli and Scarlett might benefit hugely from Gil.

Just been reading all the instructions for our fans making the trip to Rennes on the Tottenham website.All I can say is good luck lads,I salute each and every one of you for your dedication and commitment.
If these draconian measures and restrictions are the future of European away days then I fear for the society in which we live.

Club just released a video of the players trudging onto the plane.

No sign of Ndombele :kanehand:

FFS I didn't notice that.

I did see Kane on there. I wonder will he play?

It'd be absolutely ridiculous not to play Tanguy on Thurs

UNLESS he's being kept for Sunday, but we all know that isn't the case/

Club just released a video of the players trudging onto the plane.

No sign of Ndombele :kanehand:
Fast Food GIF

FFS I didn't notice that.

I did see Kane on there. I wonder will he play?

It'd be absolutely ridiculous not to play Tanguy on Thurs

UNLESS he's being kept for Sunday, but we all know that isn't the case/

He at least needs a run out tomorrow if he's gonna be called upon to start vs the racists.

Players in the club video boarding the plane :
Austin
Royal
Doherty
Tanganga
Cesay
Rodon
Walcott
Regulion
Davies
Winks
Skipp
Dele
Bergwijn[Back from injury]
Lucas
Gil
Scarlett
Kane

So obviously the senior players missing are :
Dier/Son/Sessegnon (Injured)
Lo Celso/Romero/Sanchez (In Croatia)
Lloris/Gollini/Hojbjerg/Ndombele (not seen in the video)

Of the 4 not in the video. You'd assume one of those goalkeepers is going. As the club always have at least 2 goalkeepers in their squad. So given that one of them was not in the video that could be Ndombele is going even tho he's not in the video. Likewise youngster Dilan Markanday

(EDIT- Sessegnon not in squad)

Last edited:
Tomorrow all I care about is performance. The result meh. I just want to be entertained for once.

We've been presented all week with awful stats about our PL campaign so far and lack of shots chances etc..

We have to react by playing attacking football. That's more important at the moment.

We were promised by Nuno that he's gonna make us proud and Levy's statement on the DNA of the coach. Time for these promises to be fulfilled.

Back
Top Bottom