Rep to be reset

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice one @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon , the first post on a new page and you've sullied it already...

...might as well scrap the whole thread now. Actually, fuck it...shut the forum down, burn the servers, close the club and execute all the players. There is no point carrying on if you're just going to be fucking silly about it...

I'm out...

rXgHKcV.gif

Nice one @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon , the first post on a new page and you've sullied it already...

...might as well scrap the whole thread now. Actually, fuck it...shut the forum down, burn the servers, close the club and execute all the players. There is no point carrying on if you're just going to be fucking silly about it...

I'm out...

rXgHKcV.gif
If only you could put me on ignore and block out my reps.........:dude::harrysmile:

Flav has no power here.
He is blatantly the Jim Morrison of TFC and its minor offspring 1882. Without him this place would resemble a down market Harry Hotspur website. Also its obvious to me that he has already signed for the BBC (Madrid) and there is nothing we can do to make him stay. We should just remember the good times.
Jokes ok!!! Please don't ban me.

Back
Top Bottom