Replacement for Rafa VDV?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSW72-z5V8c[/youtube]

His son in training I think he is 6. :vdv: :rafaaaa:

Haha saw him post this earlier.

Kid has skills to be fair. Also is it gay that I had a little 'aww' moment when he ran over to Rafa at the end and he was grinning like proud dad of the year?

Abbey Yid said:
Haha saw him post this earlier.

Kid has skills to be fair. Also is it gay that I had a little 'aww' moment when he ran over to Rafa at the end and he was grinning like proud dad of the year?

Not sure about gay. I would have been in floods of tears if that had been my boy. :vdvcry:

Smoked Salmon said:
World class.

Sign him up! :chicco:

He is signed up. He’s part of the youth youth youth squad. In point of fact, I remember an article from a few months ago outlining how Woolwich were trying to engineer a similar deal for Van Persie’s son, the assumption being that it would make it a bit harder for Van Persie to move if his son was set up in a similar deal.

VDV family pictures. DAWWWW! (Rafa, if you’re reading this, I swear to god that I’m not stalking your family.)

2915465331_1.jpg

tumblr_l9ih52EDAk1qdzromo1_500.jpg

2915466797_1.jpg

tumblr_lc49eph97p1qdzromo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lc49gtc8d11qdzromo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgs4nhsvZy1qh3sifo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9to06jPKU1qdzromo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lc49ockHm61qdzromo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm1v2uMiN91qcqskm.jpg

tumblr_lhuiyrpsa51qcvfxmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbahwcEciv1qdzromo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8y0x82JFp1qdzromo1_500.png

Dear god. Must build family, now! Who's the lucky girl?

docomospur said:
The video says Spurs training Damian but the date is 18 Jan 2010. Rafa joined us end Aug 2010, so does this mean things were already in the works? :levystare:
Whoah.

i_was_violently_mind_fucked_RE_Superpowers-s319x360-165462.jpg

Quality investigative work.

I think a more concerning question is that, If "Damian" does turn out to be the Anti-Christ, are we "okay" with him playing for Spurs?
We'll win the league. Fact. He'll hypnotize the other team into complacency, and then there will be a big imposing dog on the sidelines that will attack Arsene Wenger in his big, gay, public masturbator trench-fluff-coat.

docomospur said:
The video says Spurs training Damian but the date is 18 Jan 2010. Rafa joined us end Aug 2010, so does this mean things were already in the works? :levystare:
Yeah, I wondered about that.
Probably he just didn't set the clock on the camcorder.

WHITE HART LANE/NEW SPONSORS STADIUM NAME; Circa 2020:

"Na na na na na na na naaaa Damien Van Der Vaart Van Der Vaart, Damien Van der Vaart..."

Got a ring about it!

docomospur said:

VDV put on his twitter that it was taken on the 12/3/2012 but he had a new camera and hadn't set it up properly.

Back
Top Bottom