Retired Player Appreciation thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me being a yout, don't know that many, but for me..

Ledley, Bill Nic, Perryman, Blanchflower - Spurs
Roberto Carlos, Socrates, Zico - Brasil

Belgian Spur said:
At 16 yrs old he was one of the best players we ever had in Belgium but he could not handle the pressure of being the wonderkid he was , very sad story
Pele said he'll be the best player in the world at the time, he was pretty well known tbf.

Thelonious said:
Belgian Spur said:
At 16 yrs old he was one of the best players we ever had in Belgium but he could not handle the pressure of being the wonderkid he was , very sad story
Pele said he'll be the best player in the world at the time, he was pretty well known tbf.

Ok didn't realise that , i was only 12 at the time he left Belgium. I just know he is the main example of a superb talented young boy caving in under the huge expectations

Belgian Spur said:
Thelonious said:
Belgian Spur said:

Ok didn't realise that , i was only 12 at the time he left Belgium. I just know he is the main example of a superb talented young boy caving in under the huge expectations

Errrrrr hello.....
blondel_shot.jpg

Blanchflower said:

Ok didn't realise that , i was only 12 at the time he left Belgium. I just know he is the main example of a superb talented young boy caving in under the huge expectations[/quote]

Errrrrr hello.....
blondel_shot.jpg
[/quote]

you asked for that neg rep :hudd:

ps i ll make it up to you with a pos rep soon :vert:

Back
Top Bottom