Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0-E28-C43-C-48-BB-49-CC-9495-83-F3-CC7-C855-C.jpg

Duncan (obviously), though I can't work out our other player - Conn possibly, although I didn't think he was that well built? Rimmer in goal and I think maybe Wilf Rostron for them, although it does look like Brian Talbot but he hadn't signed for them then. Brady in the background?

Duncan (obviously), though I can't work out our other player - Conn possibly, although I didn't think he was that well built? Rimmer in goal and I think maybe Wilf Rostron for them, although it does look like Brian Talbot but he hadn't signed for them then. Brady in the background?
Keith Osgood maybe? Actually think it could be Hoddle. Thats 100% Brady in the background for them.

Last edited:
I think you could be right with Osgood.

Peter Simpson?

Back
Top Bottom