Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

steveperrymanspurs.jpg

B8_d2UyIYAE4lrV.jpg

I dragged my old man all the way over to his shop in Hays to get a pair of football boots, I actually thought that he would be serving me, putting them on my feet to see if they fit!!! Gutted when it turned out not to be the case.

:dembelelol:
I lived in Hayes when the shop opened, went down there on opening day. The crowd was massive and they were afraid that the shop front would be smashed, through weight of numbers.

Finally got in, hoping to see Steve, but he'd buggered off. Did meet Ossie and Ricky IIRC

Last edited:
Not a retro photo as such... but a really lovely piece on the OS about one of our longest serving fans, Martin Plaskow:

Puts recent ups and downs into some sort of historical perspective....

Back
Top Bottom