Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1959. Jayne Mansfield is introduced to the crowd. The blokes all look very happy - I suppose we must have been winning.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

TW7f9CJ.png

Lately I've been getting real yearnings for old school terracing. I think I'm going to head to some non league this season to get back to some good old fashioned football watching.
I was going to the odd Brentford game for the same reason before lockdown. Not many decent terraces left in the leagues now. Peterborough? Carlisle?!

I was going to the odd Brentford game for the same reason before lockdown. Not many decent terraces left in the leagues now. Peterborough? Carlisle?!
My eldest is good friends with a Bees fan and we were making plans to go to the last game at Griffin Park but Covid saw that plan off. As you say good terraces are fast disappearing.

Nearest - Cambridge, Wycombe, Peterborough

Carlisle looks a nice big terrace

Wycombe is on a par with Stevenage and Crawley - not really old school. Carlisle still has a large standing terrace in front of their main stand. Bit of a track though. Exeter and Peterborough could be interesting but none are easy to get to.

Wycombe is on a par with Stevenage and Crawley - not really old school. Carlisle still has a large standing terrace in front of their main stand. Bit of a track though. Exeter and Peterborough could be interesting but none are easy to get to.
Bollox!! was thinking that Carlisle v Orient would be a good one to go for - they bloody well played that one last week (1-1)

Anyone interested in the Northampton game 12 March? Kion Etete? Come on you Cobblers!

Or Stevenage 30 April

I'd be pos up for the Kion game, combine it with a long weekend away of hiking and etc in the Lakes

Back
Top Bottom