Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure, people will speculate what this means a million different ways, but I'd really like to just say what an absolute ass this mother is.

Either the two of them set this picture up for internet karma, or he's legitimately upset and she's whoring out his emotions to get internet validation. Either way these people are despicable.

100% but if I was the dad I would say welcome to the real world cunt the Mighty Tottenham Hotspur are taking our best player to be a rotation option I wish we were like them

That isn't the point I made.....

It wasn't?

"Only Spurs"

Discuss.........?

Have you not seen how long it's taking for United to sign De Jong? .....Or how it took them 18 months to finally get the Sancho deal done?

If it's "only Spurs", why haven't the chavs bagged Sterling or Raphina yet?

..........Arse and Martinez?

Last edited:
I must admit I wasn’t overly fussed on the prospect of Richarilson when the move was first speculated about, but actually over the last few days my opinion has changed and I now think he’d be a great signing for us. I really hope we can get this one over the line asap.

Great news to come home to, really seems like this is heading in the right direction.

Lots to like about Richarlison.. he can be bit messy with his touch and passing, but I'd hope Conte's specificity of training patterns cleans that up a bit. Will be great to have a guy who's so active in the box, attacking second balls, crosses and set pieces. Works himself into the ground.

Exciting times, he's a brilliant level of player to have as your fourth attacker.

Back
Top Bottom