Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exciting times, he's a brilliant level of player to have as your fourth attacker.

Agreed, and while we already have both Lucas and Bergwijn for depth, I think he will offer far more of an impact than I think either of those two can. They obviously came up huge for us at various times when we really needed it, but more often than not they didn't add a different dimension to our game and went missing too often. Both of them were good for a goal and added speed where needed, but he would add that and the increased threat and pressing we need.

itt5rk9c4m891.png

League proven, versatile Brazil international approaching his peak years, works hard, is a bit of a maniac, can fill in for Harry up top better than any option we've had...plus he's already put performances in while playing for shite like Everton and Watford.

He must be game anyway because I remember Romero and Hojbjerg both absolutely fucking emptying 'the diver' with some brutal challenges I think they were each booked for.

Love this signing. He'll be incredible for us. If Hojbjerg was a typical Mourinho player, Richarlison is a typical Conte player.

Player Valuation: £60m​

“It shows you how good team see Richy when only Spurs come in for him, do we just think he is better than he is?”

“What have they won under Levy? Very little runner up in the CL and second in the league because they bottled it and Leicester won, they are not tha5 good and fluke 4 th due to many other teams having terrible seasons. Moshiri would have been ok if he had proper advise unfortunately he hasn’t, but still I’d rather him and kenwright than Levy.”

“We did very well under moyes, it hasn’t all been bad. Look at Spurs what have they won in that time? Maybe a league cup not much else”

———————————

This Everton fan not taking us getting their best player well. Cunt!!!

Player Valuation: £60m​

“It shows you how good team see Richy when only Spurs come in for him, do we just think he is better than he is?”

“What have they won under Levy? Very little runner up in the CL and second in the league because they bottled it and Leicester won, they are not tha5 good and fluke 4 th due to many other teams having terrible seasons. Moshiri would have been ok if he had proper advise unfortunately he hasn’t, but still I’d rather him and kenwright than Levy.”

“We did very well under moyes, it hasn’t all been bad. Look at Spurs what have they won in that time? Maybe a league cup not much else”

———————————

This Everton fan not taking us getting their best player well. Cunt!!!
We're in the UCL for one, and if we haven't won anything since 2008, Everton haven't won a thing since 1995. Hearing them talk about trophies is like hearing West Ham or Newcastle fans talk about trophies. It's a shame because honestly I like Everton, unlike the other 2.

Everton fans absolutely worship the bloke. Not sure I can remember buying a player the selling club’s fans were so sad to see go.

Especially considering that he hasn’t exactly been there during there most prestigious period of Everton’s footballing history, it really speaks highly of Richarlison. Almost a bit like how we felt about Ginola even though he was surrounded by dreck and the team was bad.

Back
Top Bottom