Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton fans absolutely worship the bloke. Not sure I can remember buying a player the selling club’s fans were so sad to see go.

Especially considering that he hasn’t exactly been there during there most prestigious period of Everton’s footballing history, it really speaks highly of Richarlison. Almost a bit like how we felt about Ginola even though he was surrounded by dreck and the team was bad.
To be fair, it will be the same for us when we see a Winks go.

I am not too excited by Richarleson to be honest. The only thing in his favour I suppose is that he can play LW, RW or CF so will be a good sub if any of our front three need a rest. And I do prefer him to Jesus or Raphina

Conte > Lampard
Spurs > Toffees
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium > Goodison Park
McNamaras band > Z cars theme
Adele > Cilla
North London accent > most annoying accent in the world

Easiest decision he will ever make.

I wasn't fussed about Richarlison to begin with, but this is a really great signing tbf. Covers all three positions up top and is great in the air. When we're searching for a goal next season against a team that's parked the bus, Kane can drop slightly deeper and Richy can come on for a CM. That's a far more dangerous sub than brining on Lucas or Stevie.

Love this signing. He'll be incredible for us. If Hojbjerg was a typical Mourinho player, Richarlison is a typical Conte player.

100%.

This is a squad that is only missing a Vertonghen, Alli of old who would have been magnificent and probably a young Eriksen..

Very soon Kane will commit the rest of his career to the club and if we find a top centre half and one more wing back, then we are just missing a midfield General.

Top Trolling by the club..

On the day Woolwich announce they have signed Brazil’s back up No 9 we announce that we have signed their first choice No9.

This shows exactly where both clubs are.

I like his shithouse attitude. We need a nasty c*nt. I hope he we be like diego costa/Conte in contes title win

Back
Top Bottom