Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't curse it! Levy will probably sell Kane and Son on deadline day
Can you imagine the scenes??
Angry Jim Henson GIF by Muppet Wiki

I’m hopeful Troy parrott can spend some time training with these guys. And push himself towards a squad place.

Think about the levels in training to get in the starting 11 for CL matches. And the big league games.

This 5 sub rule is really going to mix things up as well.

As mentioned above Kane’s pressing is shite. He can’t sprint continuously.
Imagine last 10 minutes having strikers with pace and aggression all over the defenders. They would hate it.

I'm pinching myself here. It's not like us to conclude our transfer business before pre-season training or get players we actually need!
Just shows what can be achieved when the management, DoF, scouts and board are in sync.
Buzzing for the start of the season
Honey Bee Loop GIF by Kev Lavery

I hope he does well but think spurs fans are overhyping him a bit. Personally think his goals and assists return is not that of a £60m player so he needs to up his game here,stop throwing himself to the ground and go and make things happen.

Got to give him a chance, I've never thought of him more than aggressive and moody but having read where he's come from and what he's done for others I'm warming to him.

Really impressed by the way he has focused on saying goodbye to Everton fans as a priority without mentioning us yet. Shows a lot of moral character to pay your dues and end things properly before embarking on new adventures.

Conte wanted Levy to back him with transfers and build a squad, he’s done it so no excuses over to you mr Conte
Yep... It's not only the players Levy's bought that makes a backing statement... It's the players he's let Conte get rid of..., on some of them Levy's gonna have to swallow huge chunks of losses .. Saying Conte fucked perusic of on loan the first season he had him in Italy ... Apparently came bac with a better attitude knuckled down and the rests history so there ain't such a thing as a totally closed door with him ....but that were beginning to see what Conte wants in terms of personal...this next season I'm thinkin top four and IF we keep Conte ... And can see no reason not, levy ain't dumb... New stadium and HUGE BILLS, bad teams won't pay for that .. so he'll have to back him,.and push us on ... NOT doing so just doesn't make any sense.. so who know.... Contes know how to win titles and both city and Liverpool have their issues... Liverpool TOTALLY reliant on van the dick and peps strike Force, well... there's doubts ... We've seen PLENTY of high priced strikers fail... So who knows... Im goin on and on... But honestly I think we're in with a shout....not a huge loud one atm. But the future looks bright...and I'm a LONG LONG term cynic..

I've been excited about this since we've been linked as I think he's a wonderful player. But reading up more on him the last few weeks, he seems like a genuinely wonderful bloke. The two stories below are quite the testament to him. He's going to be great for us, clearly will give everything he's got.

Back
Top Bottom