Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate parents that put shit like this out

Using their children's sadness to get attention

Wankers
putting children on social media is a bad idea in general IMO. You never know what kind of social media shitstorm your child might get caught in.

Like the little girl who got famous after the England Germany game, and then had a pedo (?) trying to raise money for her.

I hate parents that put shit like this out

Using their children's sadness to get attention

Wankers
Sums up the world we live in. Where most people would sell their own family for 5 minutes of attention (good or bad) from faceless strangers on the internet.

My Grandad told me before he died that the 1950s/60s were the greatest years of his life. I’m starting to see why.

Last edited:
I am really warming to the signing of Richarlison, fantastic work rate and shithousery. I think he'll be similar to Lamela but with far more end product. Hated him at Everton against us, but I think he'll be a fan favourite.

What the living fuck is on his head.

Ronadlo-hair.jpg

May as well request the ban applies in game week 2.
No one will show up for that one anyway.
jokes aside, that will be a real litmus test for whether we're serious about a title charge or anything meaningful next season.

Losing wouldn't be the end of the world, but if we don't turn up again...

Nah, he knows exactly what he's doing and I don't fall for it one bit. It's not innocent at all.
Son / Richarlison / Kulu offers something much different than Son / Kane / Kulu... much more than the other alternative combinations. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up becoming our best front three given we have strengthened in other areas.

The added dose of pace, energy and ferociousness up top from the likes of Richarlison is something I felt we needed from a #9. It will be an absolute nightmare for defenses to contend with 3 clinical players that also have pace, mobility and a general relentlessness about their games. Maybe we slot Kane as a #10 type of distributor role just behind.

Back
Top Bottom