Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8CBV7JM.png

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Xo5obFu.png

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

“TBH I don’t even know why I’m talking about them, I despise them as a team alway have. ill leave it there nite”

5 mins later, this bitter Evertonian cunt is still talking about us ffs 🤦‍♂️

“Board should have signed decent young players, not over the hill players that have cost us a fortune, i didn’t hear many fans moaning when we bought all this players in, we are now paying the price for that. Carlo was a massive mistake by hiring him we had to back him and it has cost us big style. one thing though when a big team comes a calling Conte will be gone, he was moaning when they didn’t back him in January Richy deal is probably to butter him up un till an offer comes in for Son or Kane”

And again…

Player Valuation: £60m​

Spurs are better than us
They have better players than us
They have a quality manager
They have a brilliant stadium
They regularly play Champions League football

Do we need to sell players - yes
Do we need to sell at reduced prices - most likely

Simple really.

“But they still have very little chance of winning a trophy, so if a big job turns up Conte will be gone because he want to win things. Spurs has just proved a good stop gap much like Carlo with us. Carlo was to good for us as Conte is to good for them”.

——————

No you Evertonian mug. You are nowhere near our level and never will be. Conte is at a champions league club. Everton are a club going nowhere

Personally I don’t understand the love in for Everton fans? They are annoying whiny cunts and like most scousers deserve a slap! Can’t stand the cunts and how they have the nerve to talk about Kane spitting when talking, the fucking irony! I’m glad we’re taking their favourite player 😂😂😂

Personally I don’t understand the love in for Everton fans? They are annoying whiny cunts and like most scousers deserve a slap! Can’t stand the cunts and how they have the nerve to talk about Kane spitting when talking, the fucking irony! I’m glad we’re taking their favourite player 😂😂😂

Because everybody hates the dippers more.

The toffee's have missed a real trick the last few years. All they'd have to do is simply not be cunts and a lot of rival fans would like them by default. But they try so hard to be big and tough it is just weird.

They literally bought a player we were trying to bin to try and save their club from relegation.

Now we're not good enough for one of their players and they're on the same level as us?

Mugs.

:allitongue:

They literally bought a player we were trying to bin to try and save their club from relegation.

Now we're not good enough for one of their players and they're on the same level as us?

Mugs.

:allitongue:

Their best player wants to leave for our bench..........

........That's one hell of a sting to the tale.

Back
Top Bottom