Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know Richarlison is a good signing when rival fans try to justify it. “60m for a backup option is just not good business”

Clowns do not even realize he would start for Chelsea, United and Woolwich yet he is just another very good option for us. Levels above.

Really excited about this signing. Can play as a target man as well a wide player. Great work rate and attitude as well. Definitely the type of player Conte would love to work with. Richarlison will definitely improve under him.

His versatility also provides depth for Kane or Son that would normally require two signings to cover. With the amount of games we'll be playing next season, rotating a squad will be a must to prevent injuries while still maintaining a similar level of quality up front.

Having a butchers on their GOT forum. He's gone fron being worth £80mn and their best player who single handedly saved them from relegation to be being a bit shit and a diving cheat overnight.

Football fans :contelol: :contelol: :contelol:

Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

Quite pleased with this signing. The fact we've taken the star player from a club like Everton without fucking around too long over the price tag shows we're finally getting back to where we belong.

Hats off to Mr Levy on this one

Said last season he should be a player we target so I'm pleased we got him in. In today's market, 60 million is a decent price considering he's 25 (not yet reached his peak) and is also a proven Premier League player. You would like to think that with much more talented players around him here than at Everton he will go up a level yet.

If he produces what he's capable of I wouldn't swap Kane, Son, Richarlison and Kulusevski for any other forward line in Europe.

Said last season he should be a player we target so I'm pleased we got him in. In today's market, 60 million is a decent price considering he's 25 (not yet reached his peak) and is also a proven Premier League player. You would like to think that with much more talented players around him here than at Everton he will go up a level yet.

If he produces what he's capable of I wouldn't swap Kane, Son, Richarlison and Kulusevski for any other forward line in Europe.
Son - Kane - Kulusevski was the best front line in the league last season, the only criticism was what would happen if one of those players got injured.

Now we have Richarlison, who can play in any of those positions to solve it.

It's a great signing. I think Kulu is class but I'm also keen to see how Son and Kane get on with Richarlison to play off. Exciting times.

Everton fan here, give you a bit of insight into Richarlison

The lad is fantastic. There was a lot of media narrative about him being a sulk and a moaner, while that was true at the start of his career it certainly isn't now. He's a born winner, and when things aren't going right for the team it shows on his face. But that does not remove from his desire to win. He'll chase everything until the final minutes.

The lad said a couple of months ago that he would personally keep us up, and he did. He never hid, and he battled every second of every game. You also need to take into account how much football he has played since he joined, he's never really had summer off. Constantly playing for Brazil in tournaments, and with all that football he very rarely misses a game - unless its due to a serious injury (and even then he still wants to play)

Another narrative was this thing about him always being on the ground, wait until you see how much he gets kicked every game and then you'll understand. Defenders target him, to try and wind him up.

He's truly marvellous player, and despite some a lot of people saying his output last year was poor, they need ot take into consideration how we played under that fat kopite pig who almost destroyed the club. In a team with much more attacking power he'll have more freedom and will go onto another level

Devastated, but that's footy.

At least we have Jesse Lingard to look forward to

Back
Top Bottom