Robbie Keane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BernardMatthews

“Wildly offensive and ill informed”
Does he have his own thread?? I can’t see one. Was just thinking about him and Ledley as a interim appointment for a few months. He’s got his badges

Anyway He’s one of my all time favourite Spurs players, Signed by my favourite Spurs player.

My sons first favourite Spurs player. “Robber Keane” as he called him.

Robbie Keane - the time has come to teach Sonny more than a few hand clapping goal celebrations.

(Although if he ever did come back and then fuck off to Liverpool I might actually need to commit a murder)

What a night this was at the Lane. God I miss that noise.
Goosebumps.

I love him but I think we need experience for the rest of the season. Keano and Woodgate really failed badly at Middlesborough.

Not for me

You lot are all boring fucks. You deserve Jose.

I want to hear no more dreaming of top class managers happy at other clubs.

Get realistic!! We are looking at out of work old men into property development.

Or out of work young men. That’s it.

Edit

Admin Admin shut my account. I’m done here. I can’t take any more madness.

Best thing about this thread - after I not so much as thought “outside of the box” but put the box in a black hole and went into another dimension before messing with the space time continuum I put forward Robbie and Ledley as interim managers and everyone laughed at me.

“They have no experience!!” “You are a a mental head!!” “Fuck off Bernard you turkey loving farmer twat”.

Fuck all of you. Laugh is on you.

We sacked Mourinho hours before a cup final and put Ryan Mason in charge!!! That was as bad or even worse than my suggestion.

Me and Daniel. Miles ahead of the curve. My chairman!!

Back
Top Bottom