Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are we taking the Hans Kristian Lange guys word as legit, he has over 7000 tweets and less the 830 followers, so far the people who have said the deal isn't completed yet are him and agent ITK, who is open that he is just trolling.

What point are you trying to make?
I know what he means. A Kiwi friend of mine says they have the same problem in age group rugby in NZ with some of the polynesian & macronesian migrants.
The places to register a birth may be 4 or 5 days walk from a remote village. so they may not register the birth for 3 or 4 years after the child is born, but the year of birth is officially the year it's registered.
therefore, you get a child of 16 playing in the U-12s. As the Polynesians are naturally quite big anyway (and football terms, africans are quite athletic) it means they easily stand over the others in their age because they are physically dominant. Not saying this is always the case, but it does happen.

I know what he means. A Kiwi friend of mine says they have the same problem in age group rugby in NZ with some of the polynesian & macronesian migrants.
The places to register a birth may be 4 or 5 days walk from a remote village. so they may not register the birth for 3 or 4 years after the child is born, but the year of birth is officially the year it's registered.
therefore, you get a child of 16 playing in the U-12s. As the Polynesians are naturally quite big anyway (and football terms, africans are quite athletic) it means they easily stand over the others in their age because they are physically dominant. Not saying this is always the case, but it does happen.
I wasn't having a go at him. I read his post a few times and could not come to a conclusion as to what he was trying to say. So I asked him.

This is really encouraging if the reports are true and we are going to get him. Maybe not be the totally complete forward we need but man he knows how to score goals. Cue the typical Spurs optimism but if we manage to keep senor Bale we have one hell of a team on our hands. I just pray I don't wake up to find he wants out or I'm gonna be one very sad panda
sad+panda.gif

Back
Top Bottom