Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A skeptic might say the rest of the team are just out of shot. And point out that there I bloke stood next to him, in shot...but I'm not a skeptic.

Haha well I'm pretty sure that this being reported by a journalist at practice. He also supposedly showed up 10 minutes later than the rest of the squad.

when i were at college (lets just say it were a few years back), we played a challenge match, girls 1st XI v the boys 1st XI
fuck me, they were a nasty bunch. we thought we would win it at a casual stroll, but after a couple of ours got their pills squeezed rather agressively we realised they meant business. we did win, but it were a very late goal that won it

I played football against girls once, before the game they started saying things I didn't understand like "take it easy on us", "give us a chance", and "play nice"....I had no idea what they were talking about at the time, but about 20 minutes in it became apparent that my slide-tackling went against their requests.

I played football against girls once, before the game they started saying things I didn't understand like "take it easy on us", "give us a chance", and "play nice"....I had no idea what they were talking about at the time, but about 20 minutes in it became apparent that my slide-tackling went against their requests.
I wish the ones we played had been like that. Our game just developed into something like 1980s wimbledon vs 1990s wimbledon.

Ours had a ref dodgier than Clattenburg.
i think we did bring it on ourselves. they played very few games, simply cos girls football was still quite rare , so we offered them a game, for what we thought was shits n giggles. we were making all the usual jokes about shirt swapping and sharing the showers after. the about 5 mins in, one of them gave the centre half the vinnie jones/gazza treatment, but gave them a proper wrenching. thats when it turned nasty and we stopped playing "after you". It just degenerated.
Luckily both sides had refused having it replace the annual staff v 1st XI game. that was usually played in front of the whole school.

Back
Top Bottom