Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fukushima-meltdown.jpg

The irony of sammy using stats to back up his posts is not lost on me, but then again you'd expect that from a fucking hypocrit who belittles stats until they suit him.

Twat.

Haha....nice job.

There is a big difference between using the FACT that Soldado has had 13 shots on target in 19 games and using STATS to "prove" we are doing better or worse than a previous season by saying "we beat West Ham last year and lost this year" as some kind of comparision, while ignoring all the real life factors that have passed in a year.

Then saying "well Wigan got relegated, so I'll just swap them for Cardiff".....

Or using a heat map and saying Soldado had a good game, even if he missed 4 sitters and didnt touch the ball.

Im also not using stats to judge Soldado. Im watching him.

Twat

Last edited:
Haha....nice job.

There is a big difference between using the FACT that Soldado has had 13 shots on target in 19 games and using STATS to "prove" we are doing better or worse than a previous season by saying "we beat West Ham last year and lost this year" as some kind of comparision, while ignoring all real life the factors that have passed in a year.

Then saying "well Wigan got relegated, so I'll just swap them for Cardiff".....

Or using a heat map and saying Soldado had a good game, even if he missed 4 sitters and didnt touch the ball.

Im also not using stats to judge Soldado. Im watching him.

Twat

It's obvious to everyone what you are here.

NEXT.

It's obvious to everyone what you are here.

NEXT.

Ive just explained my stance on stats mate.

You ignoring it does'nt change anything.

Stats are facts......Soldado could run 8000km in a game. The difference is, you would use that as proof he had a good game, where as I would watch his performance and judge him on that.

Its funny that the discussion has been turned to me again because are so desperate to avoid the fact that Soldado has been poor.

Thats why peole like Zin tried to use his stat of only scoring 1 of 40 shots as a positive.....based on the fact those shots where all inside the box......

:paulinhofacepalm:

Last edited:
It's funny when you can't respond to your post conflicts you immediately turn this into some sort of vendetta against you.

of the 44 shots he has had 41 have been inside the area, only Suarez, Aguero and Giroud have had more.

Stats eh?

Translates as....he's missed 40 of those shots from inside the box.
Yet you use the stat as a positive.

Thats my point about stats Zin, and I stand by view of them, so no need to keep posting my quotes as Ive not changed my opinion.

Thats my point about stats Zin, and I stand by view of them, so no need to keep posting my quotes as Ive not changed my opinion.
But you used stats yourself few pages earlier to illustrate Defoe should start ahead of Soldado?

Wait are you using those numbers as stats or fact? I'm confused. I thought you said you use your eyes to determine what's going on? Are you saying all 40 shots were clear-cut chances? I don't remember seeing that.

Wait are you using those numbers as stats or fact? I'm confused. I thought you said you use your eyes to determine what's going on? Are you saying all 40 shots were clear-cut chances? I don't remember seeing that.

YOU are using those numbers as a positive.

Im pointing out how pathetic it is to use stats in that way.

Back
Top Bottom