Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has anyone gone through their past social media tweets? Come lads get a fucking move on, this is what is the important thing when buying footballers right?
hopefully they uncover unsavoury anti spurs tweets from both of them.

I'm happy that Kulusevski is an option to buy and not obligation.

Thread:
commando.gif

Both would appear solid options for the positions they play in. Kulusevski would be an upgrade on for the bench warmer from Wolves for a start (I assume Conte might look on turning him into a RWB???)
No chance. Kulu is a trademark 3-4-3 player on that RW. It would be like turning Salah or Ziyech* into a RWB.

Adama and Kulusevski are the opposite of each-other. Adama can run up and down the wing and dribble, but can't hit a target to save his life. Kulusevski on the other hand has a deadly left foot, but isn't pacey at all and while at Parma he could dribble, at Juve he hasn't been able to do so (maybe the pressure was too much for a 20 year old). I'd love Adama here to be fair, but oh well...

Adama and Kulusevski are the opposite of each-other. Adama can run up and down the wing and dribble, but can't hit a target to save his life. Kulusevski on the other hand has a deadly left foot, but isn't pacey at all and while at Parma he could dribble, at Juve he hasn't been able to do so (maybe the pressure was too much for a 20 year old). I'd love Adama here to be fair, but oh well...
Just pulling your leg mate haha.

Agree. He's a very technical player, lacks pace but looks useful from the right and maybe good interchanging across front three.

I'm one of those that are glad we didn't get Traore in, would have been all over Saint-Maximin though, he's everything that people think Traore is.

Back
Top Bottom