Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bentancur was really the missing piece that links our defense to our attackers. He's our Dembele right now and it's absolutely crucial that he stays fit and healthy. PEH has positive traits but he's not that guy that keeps possession and moves the ball forward. Bent is exactly that and he allows the rest of the players to do what they're good at and not be pulled out of position. If/when he goes down, we're screwed unless Skipp comes back fully fit and healthy to fill that role.

Last edited:
Bentancur was really the missing piece that links our defense to our attackers. He's our Dembele right now and it's absolutely crucial that he stays fit and healthy. PEH has positive traits but he's not that guy that keeps possession and moves the ball forward. Bent is exactly that and he allows the rest of the players to do what they're good at and not be pulled out of position. If/when he goes down, we're screwed unless Skipp comes back fully fit and healthy to fill that role.
Skipp replaces PEH. Skipp doesnt do what Bentancur does.

FPrE-pgXoAU268K

How did he get away with that attempted headbutt?
I was amazed VAR didn’t look at it.

Wouldnt be surprised if that was looked at again?
If it is, I'll be really annoyed, as Antonio didn't get done for his forearm smash on Eric. If it does happen, I will really believe in a conspiracy theory against us.

I don't always trust my judgement when it comes to assessing players, but it was definitely love at first sight with regards to Hot Rod.

Please, please, don't let me wrong about him.

If you remember I said right away that Bentancur was a purchase for you. Guys is 24 and plays at high levels since 2015 in clubs (Boca Juniors - Juventus) and in the national team since 2017. Juventus sold him because: 1) they needed money to stop financial problems 2) there was a moment of need to change and it was difficult to give up Arthur / Rabiot

If you remember I said right away that Bentancur was a purchase for you. Guys is 24 and plays at high levels since 2015 in clubs (Boca Juniors - Juventus) and in the national team since 2017. Juventus sold him because: 1) they needed money to stop financial problems 2) there was a moment of need to change and it was difficult to give up Arthur / Rabiot
TBF juventus fans also think that he is an average player

Back
Top Bottom