Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You think I have the hump? I couldn't give a fuck.

I don't think you fully understand what was being discussed, which is understandable.

I'm sorry, English may not be your strongest language. Your statement heavily implied disdain for the fact that NFL merchandise may be stocked in the Spurs shop. You did this in a thread entitled "ROLL CALL FOR FANS NEVER GIVING A PENNY TO ENIC AGAIN", which is obviously about boycotting commercial transactions with Tottenham Hotspur, who are owned by ENIC.

Unfortunately, I'm rather busy at the moment, well paid in my full time profession, and a pretty poor instructor anyway...thus I'm unable to provide you with language instruction. But if you would put up a GoFundMe page, I'd happily contribute to the fund for securing you a private tutor.

:goonermong:

Probably need a separate fund for "how to stop being a condescending cunt" instruction.

:pochsmirk:

I'm sorry, English may not be your strongest language. Your statement heavily implied disdain for the fact that NFL merchandise may be stocked in the Spurs shop. You did this in a thread entitled "ROLL CALL FOR FANS NEVER GIVING A PENNY TO ENIC AGAIN", which is obviously about boycotting commercial transactions with Tottenham Hotspur, who are owned by ENIC.

Unfortunately, I'm rather busy at the moment, well paid in my full time profession, and a pretty poor instructor anyway...thus I'm unable to provide you with language instruction. But if you would put up a GoFundMe page, I'd happily contribute to the fund for securing you a private tutor.

:goonermong:

Probably need a separate fund for "how to stop being a condescending cunt" instruction.

:pochsmirk:
Thanks for proving my point.

That you lack reading comprehension? You'd didn't need to point it out, my friend.
That you have no idea what was being discussed. Although making yourself look even more stupid is a source of amusement.

You talk about irony and supporters having the hump when none of that existed in the discussion.

Time for you to join a few of your compatriots. Good bye.

That you have no idea what was being discussed. Although making yourself look even more stupid is a source of amusement.

You talk about irony and supporters having the hump when none of that existed in the discussion.

Time for you to join a few of your compatriots. Good bye.
Pretty sure the thread is about boycotting commercial transactions with the club.

:mourthumb:

I was in the Spurs shop in Stevenage earlier today for a mooch about. There's a hell of a lot of items with huge reductions.
I scored a home shirt for £10 and a second copy of the 16/17 season review for £8.

I refused to go in there when they insisted on taking people's temperatures before letting people into the store but they've stopped doing stupid things like that now. They would get a lot more custom from me if they started doing the season reviews again and did new reissues of the old ones.

That's me pretty much, even so I'm keen to ramp my non-involvement up to a new level.

Any suggestions?

I dare say there are ways you can help facilitate and mobilise a substantial protest effort if you feel suitably inspired.

(There are numerous protest-related threads kicking about for brain storming purposes.)

I dare say there are ways you can help facilitate and mobilise a substantial protest effort if you feel suitably inspired.

(There are numerous protest-related threads kicking about for brain storming purposes.)
I was thinking of really giving it to the man and joining my internet stream 10 minutes late.

Hitting ENIC and Levy where it really hurts

You don’t need the ‘d after the You. Just saying!

:levyeyes:
You Right GIF by memecandy

I scored a home shirt for £10 and a second copy of the 16/17 season review for £8.

I refused to go in there when they insisted on taking people's temperatures before letting people into the store but they've stopped doing stupid things like that now. They would get a lot more custom from me if they started doing the season reviews again and did new reissues of the old ones.
Now they just check our sanity before going in.

Just got confirmation from the club that myself and son have cancelled season tickets. 300loyalty points down the drain.

mixed feelings but a few straws this summer broke

2 seats now available in the south stand section 324

Just got confirmation from the club that myself and son have cancelled season tickets. 300loyalty points down the drain.

300 loyalty points is nothing compared to the million loyalty points ENIC flushed down the drain with us fans.

Yeah! Fuck covid. It's a conspiracy am I right?
200.gif

you certainly won’t be the only one mate. Must of been hard but well done to you. I just wish the rest of the season ticket holders followed your lead and we started the season with 5k in the stadium. I honestly couldn’t give a toss about Spurs right now under this regime. I am that far attached and disillusioned with the direction the club is heading, I would get some sort of satisfaction seeing a mass fall out of season ticker holders cancelling. I personally won’t be spending a single penny until these bastards either fuck off, or show me they give a fuck about on field matters, instead of worrying about the next lady gaga concert. This manager fiasco has pretty much cemented my feelings, what a shambles.

you certainly won’t be the only one mate. Must of been hard but well done to you. I just wish the rest of the season ticket holders followed your lead and we started the season with 5k in the stadium. I honestly couldn’t give a toss about Spurs right now under this regime. I am that far attached and disillusioned with the direction the club is heading, I would get some sort of satisfaction seeing a mass fall out of season ticker holders cancelling. I personally won’t be spending a single penny until these bastards either fuck off, or show me they give a fuck about on field matters, instead of worrying about the next lady gaga concert. This manager fiasco has pretty much cemented my feelings, what a shambles.
I feel nowt but sadness in my heart for the fact I feel like I don't give a shit about my club since birth. So so sad

Back
Top Bottom