Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor response to a legit reply mate.
not really its just something i commented on and you replied, so I neither agree or disagree just something I have nothing more to add so I say "Whatever" no untowards intentions. I made a comment, but one comment should not mean there hads to be a lengthy debate about something, well not in my book.

Just got confirmation from the club that myself and son have cancelled season tickets. 300loyalty points down the drain.

mixed feelings but a few straws this summer broke

2 seats now available in the south stand section 324
Sorry to hear that mate. Mixed emotions though in many ways relief, I’m sure. Did the club put up much of a fight?

not really its just something i commented on and you replied, so I neither agree or disagree just something I have nothing more to add so I say "Whatever" no untowards intentions. I made a comment, but one comment should not mean there hads to be a lengthy debate about something, well not in my book.
Doesn't change my opinion. Pieing someone off with whatever is not cool. Take care

Just got confirmation from the club that myself and son have cancelled season tickets. 300loyalty points down the drain.

mixed feelings but a few straws this summer broke

2 seats now available in the south stand section 324
Is your ticketing account still showing you as a season ticket holder?

I didn't renew, but my account still says silver season ticket holder with my old points value.

Nope. Not at all. I just thought you were better than that. Clearly I was wrong.
I can debate or argue and stand my corner, but honestly thought there was nothing to discuss really.👍e me what does amaze me though is all the forum in what ever guise, how people opinions vary, like people watching really.
Its likr the debates pro/cons of our next manager, one person loved by a ceretain percentage is absolutely hated by others, yet at the end of the day in this case they are just footy managers, and can or should be able to adapt a team to play in club traditions, defend, attack or what ever, but it never fails to amaze me how worked up and even nasty people can get for having a differing opinion, so for me personally if I make a comment and it clearly falls foul of others I just do not have the inclination to get into an argument about things so irrelevant when you see all the nastiness that goes on real life, people can resort to threats of harm to family/ individuals on forums all over a silly game. Just fasinates me, but yes I do have opinions often disagree with people but never get nasty or threaten others.😇

I can debate or argue and stand my corner, but honestly thought there was nothing to discuss really.👍e me what does amaze me though is all the forum in what ever guise, how people opinions vary, like people watching really.
Its likr the debates pro/cons of our next manager, one person loved by a ceretain percentage is absolutely hated by others, yet at the end of the day in this case they are just footy managers, and can or should be able to adapt a team to play in club traditions, defend, attack or what ever, but it never fails to amaze me how worked up and even nasty people can get for having a differing opinion, so for me personally if I make a comment and it clearly falls foul of others I just do not have the inclination to get into an argument about things so irrelevant when you see all the nastiness that goes on real life, people can resort to threats of harm to family/ individuals on forums all over a silly game. Just fasinates me, but yes I do have opinions often disagree with people but never get nasty or threaten others.😇
TL;DR.

I made a simple point that in the midst of a discussion you're having, you then resort to whatever. You do you

TL;DR.

I made a simple point that in the midst of a discussion you're having, you then resort to whatever. You do you

So you didn't read his post but made a passive aggressive post?

You are the supreme, archetypal internet white knight.

Weirdo gonna weirdo I guess.

Make sure you polish that armour and helmet good sir knight.

Of course I read it .I'm not that rude.
I assume my joke didn't register. Oh well.

I assume my joke didn't

you are the supreme, archetypal troll who can't resist trying to push people's buttons.

Dick gonna dick I guess

Make sure you polish your troll suit and dictionary of internet insults.

Karen GIF by moodman

I assume my joke didn't

you are the supreme, archetypal troll who can't resist trying to push people's buttons.

Dick gonna dick I guess

Make sure you polish your troll suit and dictionary of internet insults.
So..... Admin Admin I understand my warning but can you explain why Crispin doesn't get one for calling me a weirdo etc? Surely there has to be some guidelines

Not triggered.
Used your post as an 'inspiration' to reply but made it refer to you.

Only people like yourself use the phrase triggered...hilarious.
Wait. Why was I warned again.
Admin Admin

Am so confused over what others seen to be able to say and what I've been warned for.
I am NOT being disrespectful at all as admins work real hard and trying to make the forum a nicer place and I was rude to another 'fan' but where's the line....I would appreciate a genuine answer so I cause you no more bother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom