Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gave up my TV subscriptions about a month before season ended ...

... they never had that motivation to go for titles when the multiple oppporunties arose, always held back happy to only spend to increase income streams from European football and property, trophies a nice bonus which is why we never got fuck all. Having an owner that doesn't give a shit about football or the fans is just wrong to the core. Also ESL and Stratford these cunts showed their true colors.

Bingo.

It's hillarious how the sheep keep on braying, mind.

Bingo.

It's hillarious how the sheep keep on braying, mind.
Just to put the tv subscription comment in context, I’m someone who in the 90s used to pay for flight,hotel and ticket to watch a match whilst people were complaining of ticket prices, now I’m so disillusioned with current owners won’t even watch them on TV… in the 90s there was always next year, with these cunts it’s the same shit every year, no ambition to win, just make money.

Just to put the tv subscription comment in context, I’m someone who in the 90s used to pay for flight,hotel and ticket to watch a match whilst people were complaining of ticket prices, now I’m so disillusioned with current owners won’t even watch them on TV… in the 90s there was always next year, with these cunts it’s the same shit every year, no ambition to win, just make money.
I'd forgotten that the 90s were such a glory laden era.

I made the decision early this year that I will actively make sure I do not contribute to Enic again. No sky or bt subscription, no ticket sales no merchandise. Nothing official related to Enic will be purchased and I’ve told friends and family I want no more branded goods from them.

It‘s not going to make an impact on Teflon Dan but it will make me feel cleaner. It also means my children won’t get the match day experience at WHL and if it means they end up supporting Manu or Liverpool when they get older so be it. Obviously they won’t be scum fans.

The amount of money I’ve spent supporting Spurs would probably pay one day of Kanes wages so I get this is a token gesture but tokens do add up.

I will enjoy going to my local non league team for live football and watching Spurs in a pub or on a free dodgy stream.

So pretty much no more football for you ever, obviously this is your last post on a website that advertises Spurs merchandise via Google ads, in fact the entire internet is pretty much off limit for you as google ads are everywhere - are you a man of your word? or are you as ever full of hot air?

The only way you can be evenly remotely true to your word is close your account and go .... actions speak louder than meaningless false promises.

Bye - glory hunters have never been welcome .... you won't be missed.

Bye - glory hunters have never been welcome .... you won't be missed.
“It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

this seems laughable now, Levy is literally pissing on Bill and the clubs tradition. Fuck off

We actually won more in the nineties than we have in over 2 decades of €NIC.

We also won more in the 80's, 70's, 60's and 50's come to think of it :sonhmm:

Last edited:
Anyone think the improved atmosphere in the stadium is related to some (more entitled g hunters)....giving up tickets?

Could be, but as above I think relocations may be a bigger reason.

Southstand behind the goal, Row 20, we stood the whole game and plenty of rows behind as well. I dont think that was the case before, with people moaning about others standing in front of them.. So, maybe the moaners have buggered off somewhere else.

The stewards not being over zealous probably helps alot as well.

Early days though, lets see how it goes.

“It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

this seems laughable now, Levy is literally pissing on Bill and the clubs tradition. Fuck off

Aim high - not whine like a schoolgirl when not winning - see the difference?

We've been aiming to win the league again since '61 - in your opinion when should we all have given up and called it a day? you're pissing on every fans dreams with your incessant whining, why?

Aim high - not whine like a schoolgirl when not winning - see the difference?

We've been aiming to win the league again since '61 - in your opinion when should we all have given up and called it a day? you're pissing on every fans dreams with your incessant whining, why?
No-one minds not winning

normal people mind not making winning the primary objective and showing ambition

No-one minds not winning

normal people mind not making winning the primary objective and showing ambition

Normal people understand that when your competition is financed by oligarchs and entire countries - crying about not winning make you ridiculously entitled - we've spent approaching 300m in the last three years, with hopefully more to come this window - your brilliant assessment"no ambition" .... just how much would it take to stop you whining?

I’ve seen it all now, people getting sentimental about the sugar years :nunolol:

The club is bigger than this tenure and going to Spurs is so much more than watching a game.

You won’t see me packing it in because of some bald skinflint.

Could be, but as above I think relocations may be a bigger reason.

Southstand behind the goal, Row 20, we stood the whole game and plenty of rows behind as well. I dont think that was the case before, with people moaning about others standing in front of them.. So, maybe the moaners have buggered off somewhere else.

The stewards not being over zealous probably helps alot as well.

Early days though, lets see how it goes.
After 18 months of no fans more or less there was a lot of pent up energy and enthusiasm last Sunday.

We’ll see if it lasts.

Back
Top Bottom