Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, the usual reply when someone get caught out and has no answers.

"making things up"
"go away"
"Don't answer"
"I didn't mean that, read it again, blah, blah"

It's not my fault that you keep getting caught out.

But I'll give you a chance.
Seeing as, according to you, I was unable to comprehend this post :

Maybe you'd care to explain it in a way so that even someone with my limited intellect can understand it?

That wasn't the original post.

So, no.

If you can't manage to understand that nor the bottom quote, then this is pointless.

That wasn't the original post.

So, no.

If you can't manage to understand that nor the bottom quote, then this is pointless.
:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

The sequence of posts between us.

ROFL. Yeah putting priotity to the fortunes of the FC rather than the accounts of the investment company is really "biased" for a football supporter.

Nowhere has any Spurs fan ever prioritised the accounts of an investment company over the football club.

If you can't manage the intellectual task of distinguishing between the FC and it's owners, then you are not even qualified to debate the topic.

So yes, it is the post which you accused me of not understanding.
Once more it's too easy to expose you.

As I said you're really not very good at this.

0 for 7

Off for lunch now.

See ya.

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

The sequence of posts between us.

So yes, it is the post which you accused me of not understanding.
Once more it's too easy to expose you.

As I said you're really not very good at this.

0 for 7

Off for lunch now.

See ya.

Seeing as you yet again failed to identity the post nor show a minimum of comprehension for my original POV, I'm leaving you behind - go make up shit about other posters or whatever.

Seeing as you yet again failed to identity the post nor show a minimum of comprehension for my original POV, I'm leaving you behind - go make up shit about other posters or whatever.
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Keep paying through the nose for the highest ticket prices in the entire world of sport. Lol.

You know it makes sense....
My ticket for tomorrow night cost £13.33 + booking fee. You can't buy a cheap wank for that, these days.

Nothing has changed for me.

Guy is a fool. Spending 100's of millions on dross and manager compensation fees.

Its not going to change. So neither will I.

I haven't forgotten what he is.
That's the spirit. Without you I'd let my daughter walk to University on her own.

Back
Top Bottom